Legacy Risk, an Alera Group Company is seeking an Account Manager to join their Property & Casualty team.
If that is what you’re looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
At Legacy Risk & Insurance, our people are critical to our success. We strive to foster a culture that attracts and retains the very best — one that promotes collaboration and rewards excellence.
As an Account Manager, your primary responsibility is to serve as the day-to-day expert on a mixed book of commercial, surety, and personal lines business and be the primary point of contact for clients. The Account Manager will assist in preparing and negotiating renewal documents, maintaining client databases, records management, project-specific assignments, and other responsibilities supporting the client. In this position, successful candidates need to maintain a positive attitude and provide a high level of support in obtaining, maintaining, expanding and servicing our commercial lines clients.
- Prepare and process all requests for mid-term certificates of insurance, endorsements, and auto identification cards
- Request endorsements and policy changes from insurance company.
- Handle the administrative and technical functions of an assistant if that role should need to be met on the assigned clients.
- Review, analyze, and market applications to carriers.
- Make market recommendations to Account Executive/Producer.
- Negotiate with carriers to create the best combination of coverage and premium.
- Prepare quotations, coverage summaries/comparisons, proposals and recommendations needed to ensure client/prospects understanding of coverage.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 year(s) of work experience in Property & Casualty and customer service.
- Certifications & Licensure or obtained within the first 6 months of employment.
- Familiar with Commercial Property & Casualty, Commercial Surety, and Personal Lines.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.