Welcome to Genesis House & Genesis Studio, presented by Genesis Motors America and operated by their partners, Jackson Dawson.
This is the luxury automotive experience of the future! Genesis Motors America has created two experience centers, both in the heart of NYC. Opening August 2021. Genesis House is in the Meatpacking District and is where guests are enticed to explore and be inspired by modern, young luxury. Guests will have the opportunity to be introduced to the full portfolio of Genesis vehicles or explore the many facets of the space including a unique and authentic Korean restaurant, events space, terrace, and library/tea pavilion.
Genesis Studio, located inside of the Hudson Yards mall and only a mile and half from Genesis House, is where guests fully experience the Genesis portfolio by getting a deep dive into the beautiful products with the option to drive the vehicles through the streets of the city. If guests are interested in Purchasing a vehicle from either location, they will be connected to a personal Concierge who will take them through the luxury buying experience.
The Project/Account Manager role is a very hands-on role supporting the Jackson Dawson Account Team and the Genesis Clients. Being the eyes and ears for the that is offsite to support with a variety of site requests such and project timelines, presentation development, client meetings and large-scale event logistics. Attention to detail is a must and Tier 1 (OEM) automotive experience is preferred.
This position reports directly to the Jackson Dawson Account Team and works closely with our onsite Genesis House and Genesis Studio management teams. Every current team member is a “Jack of all trades,” works well under pressure, and we will expect the same for this position.
- Develop and manage project timelines, requirements, and deliverables
- Lead and facilitate all client meetings when needed
- Proactively communicate and support all cross-functional stakeholders
- Manage deliverables to budget and scope
- Create and maintain ppt decks, documents, standards, and communications
- Strong background and skill in KPI, Metric, Reporting, and Analytics
- Support event logistics
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of program(s) Scope of Work to ensure that we are meeting or exceeding client expectations
- Offer poised and informed leadership when representing the team, our client(s), and past/current programs
- Establish checkpoints with cross-functional teams to remain well-informed about all programs, potential opportunities and key highlights
- Identify, outline and create processes for critical function of the program
- Establish, manage and maintain client relationships to ensure the highest level of satisfaction
- Uphold a consultative approach to all client interactions with internal team members
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Provide guidance and support for all members of a cross-functional project team
- Explore ways to continually develop team synergy, efficiency and growth opportunities
- Coordinate resources to accomplish goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 7-10 years of agency experience in project management, event marketing, training, luxury retail or hospitality
- Luxury client and/or automotive OEM experience
- Strong self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong written and verbal communication
- High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple deliverables
- Highly organized and strategic
- Agile and able to manage complex situations and programs for measurable outcomes
- Excellent presentation skills including proven experience developing proposals
- Demonstrated track record of successfully motivating an agile and skilled team
- Strong business acumen
- Dedication to accomplishing results while calm in dynamic and changing situations
- Comfortable creating new programs, deliverables, and corresponding KPI’s
- Energized by fast-moving and changing environments
- Thrive in collaborative team environments