Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, this position is responsible for the sale and continued support of Ethos Laboratory’s services in a specified region or major geographical area. The Territory Manager is responsible for developing market potential through lead generation, qualification and closing sales.
- Develops and adheres to an actionable business plan
- Identifies market potential through prospecting and qualification of accounts
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments, making sales presentations and implementing accounts.
- Close sales by building rapport with potential customers, explaining Ethos’ product and service offerings and overcoming objections to moving forward.
- Utilizes organizational skills, account strategies, territory planning and administrative responsibilities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Develops and increases sales revenue to meet assigned targets.
- Responsible for executing all administrative duties in a complete, thorough and timely manner.
- Contributes to market strategy by monitoring in competitive products and services
- Represent Ethos professionally during society meetings when applicable
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current services being utilized and identifying additional needs Ethos’ services can fill.
- The continued implementation and monitoring of policies/procedures to ensure everyone is operating within compliance of all related corporate, industry, and governmental regulations.
- Responsible for representing Ethos in a manner consistent and true to Ethos’ Core Values
- Responsible for updating CRM with daily call activity
- Responsible for timely expense reporting, retrieving missing information, accurate forecasting and new account setups
- Other duties as assigned
- Regular and prompt attendance
- Demonstrated track record of successful customer relationship building experience
- Demonstrated professionalism
- Must possess the following: Business Acumen, Critical Thinking and Problem Solving, Communication Proficiency, Customer/Client Focus, Be Results Driven
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree required; Degree in Business or Science preferred
- Minimum of 3 years proven success in Outside Medical Sales
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
- Effective time management skills
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
- Position requires sitting, walking, reaching, bending, stooping, and handling objects with hands and/or fingers, talking and/or hearing, and seeing.
- Position requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.