Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us.
TD Auto Finance is a dynamic division within TD. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business focused on providing a robust array of automotive financing options to meet our customers' needs as well as the needs of our dealer partners. In Canada we also finance recreational and leisure vehicles, and serve the Prime and Non-Prime Auto market. In the goal to become Canada’s #1 auto lender we are over 900 people strong including an external sales team located coast to coast, as well as teams in credit adjudication, funding, inside sales, loan administration, customer service, collections and recovery, and our federated functions of risk management, technology solutions, finance & human resources.
- Provide customers with the best solutions and offer guidance on how TD's digital assets can further help them meet their needs, now and in the future, using knowledge you will gain about our product and service suite.
- Deliver outstanding service and/or sales support with minimal to moderately complex transactions related to financial products and services with the aim to provide complete and correct solutions the first time.
- Play a key role in addressing customer concerns and be accountable for problem solving and/or raising matters to the appropriate people.
- Work towards achieving set goals while being an ambassador for innovation by offering legendary experiences and trusted advice.
- Work effectively as a team, use and learn from each other's knowledge and support your co-workers to resolve customer issues, and improve efficiency of the advice team.
Bring your whole self to work and have fun! This is your chance to define every new day, embrace the adventure and make a meaningful contribution that helps to deliver results and accomplish great things for your career and the customers of TD! Most importantly, you'll be our voice at TD. Every phone call you answer, every message you send is your chance to shine!
- High school diploma and minimum of one (1) year of relevant experience
- Possess computer & multi-tasking skills
- Require full proficiency gained through job related training to perform a range of activities
- Thrive in a dynamic and time-sensitive environment
- Advanced knowledge of our business and understand the functions of our various business areas
- Passionate and engaging professional with a desire to consistently and compassionately deliver superior customer experience
Must be available to work between 8:00am and 9:00pm from Monday to Friday and from 9:00am until 5:00pm on Saturday. Must be available for shift rotation.
Must be available for a 4 week full time paid training starting September 27th, 2021 from 8:00am till 4:00pm Monday to Friday.
We offer full time 37.5 hours.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Category - Primary