Direct Delivery Driver
TommyRun is a fast-growing next generation platform, modernizing the way construction professionals and material suppliers order and receive their materials.
Our team is growing fast and we are looking for energetic, hungry and extremely talented individuals to add to our diverse and experienced team. We move fast. Very fast. We accomplish way more than we should and have a lot of fun doing it. If you want to be at the forefront of changing how an entire industry interacts with technology, you may have found your calling.
As a TommyRun driver, you make construction sites very efficient and more profitable as you are responsible for bringing needed materials to our customers job sites in a fast, timely manner. You are responsible for being STRONG and driving one of the TommyRun company vehicles. We expect a strong work ethic, a great team spirit, and dedication to accuracy.
The Delivery Driver is an integral part of our business. The main goal of the Deliver Driver is flawless execution of order delivery, with the highest level of efficiency. This may involve but is not limited to the following:
- Fulfill orders of the Company.
- Carefully pick/pull building materials from partnered material suppliers, load and deliver them to our clients.
- Assist in client acquisition and success by talking about our service to potential customers.
- Drive and care for the TommyRun vehicle.
- Have a reliable smartphone
- Regularly reports and communicates with the Customer Success Team to ensure accuracy, report order issues, and areas we can improve.
- Help represent and grow our brand by being a part of our company culture.
- Work closely with internal cross functional teams to collaborate on developing optimal customer experience.
- Have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Minimum of two years of prior driving experience.
- Enjoy physical activity, and heavy lifting.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 80 pounds.
- Have a great attitude and be personable.
- Be comfortable operating smartphones, iPads and Apps.
- Take initiative and be results focused.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Have a working smartphone.
- Knowledge of building and construction materials and suppliers
- HS diploma or GED Required, Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Customer Service Experience a plus.
- Experience in transportation, or delivery.
Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Salary: $12.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Driving: 2 years (Required)
- Delivery Driver: 1 year (Preferred)
- Commercial Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Can operate a Box Truck (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Class A (Required)
- United States (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Multiple locations
Delivery Location Type:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
COMPLETE THE ATTACHED FORM, IN ADDITION TO SUBMITTING ONLINE: https://share.hsforms.com/1b1LuMbt0Tl2KuSuxDie_ZQ20anh
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education