Allegiance Industries, a premier facility services provider located in Columbia, SC, is growing and expanding our sales division. We are currently seeking a highly energetic and results driven Business Development Representative to identify new business opportunities for the Executive Sales Team.
You will be responsible for lead generation and building a pipeline of top-quality prospects. The primary target is to schedule qualified appointments in target territorities for the field representatives in relevant industry markets.
What will you do?
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners and exploring opportunities
- Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, networking, and other means necessary
- Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process
- Participate in the use & maintenance of ZOHO CRM
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new services and competition status
What do you need?
- Bachelors Degree in Communications/relevant field
- 0-3 years of Sales experience preferably in Facility Services
- Hands on experience with CRM software and Microsoft Office
- Understanding of the sales administration process
- Interpersonal skills to include active listening, conflict management, team building and collaboration
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)
- Goal oriented and motivated self-starter with the drive to reach and exceed sales quotas
Perks of the position?
- Hybrid work environment
- Uncapped commissions
- Health Insurance including Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance, Accident, and Short Term disability offered during open enrollment
Founded in 1988 as a commercial cleaning company, Allegiance Industries has evolved into a diversified, multi-divisional facility services provider. More than twenty-seven years and 14 million man-hours later, Allegiance provides professional, innovative services to facilities throughout the United States.
It all starts with an approach to customer service that focuses on listening to our customers’ needs. We customize our services to meet those needs and follow through with first-rate labor and unparalleled service.
Allegiance Industries is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. We consider all qualified individualssex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/reassignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.