If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete. GILL AUTO GILROY CHEVROLET CADILLAC has a great history of providing excellent career opportunities in the Central and Northern California area for sharp, energetic people.
Gill Auto Group is looking for Sales Representatives to join our growing Team!
If interested in joining our team, apply below!
- Paid training and development
- Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Employee appreciation lunches
- Employee bonus for referrals
- Employee discounts
- Excellent culture
- Room for growth
- Approach and greet customer with a smile and positive attitude. Build rapport to determine the needs of the customer by listening and asking questions.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analysis.
- Respond to and or resolve customer issues related to orders and products.
- Maintain professional growth and development by keeping abreast of product knowledge.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Possess strong communication skills
- Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment.