WHO WE ARE
Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com .
LIFE AT PAYSAFE
One network. One partnership. At Paysafe, this is not only our business model; this is our mindset when it comes to our team. Being a part of Paysafe means you’ll be one of over 3000 members of a world-class team that drives our business to new heights every day. We make no secret of the fact that we work hard. But, we play harder. Committed to your personal and professional growth, here’s what you can expect when you Plug into Paysafe:
- Insurance coverage as of Day One
- Paid vacation and personal days
- RRSP matching
- Personal Spending Account (PSA)
- A modern Continuous Performance Process approach
- A dynamic and engaged culture
- Open-concept workspace with spectacular views of the city!
- Flexible and hybrid work schedule (remote/in-office)
The focus of the Sales Enablement/Customer Success Coach is to support our sales channel by documenting business processes, and policies, creating reference materials, job aids, and training materials to support our Integrated Ecommerce Sales division. The Sales Enablement/Customer Success Coach will also work with management to analyze processes and related sales enablement tools and documentation to find opportunities for improvement and alignment, as well as to help define sales efficiencies and measure the impact of any proposed modifications.
The successful candidate has at least two years of experience in process documentation and is comfortable working with teams in a variety of areas, including technical sales and business operations. The candidate is proficient in tools such as Word, Visio & Excel and regularly takes the initiative to increase his or her skills in different technologies. Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus. The candidate has extensive technical writing experience, and is able to produce flowcharts, documents, and memos in both English and French. The candidate is a multi-tasker and enjoys the dynamics of working on several different projects at the same time. Although very attentive to detail, the successful candidate understands how proper process documentation and alignment can affect the bottom line.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interviews internal business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to gather information and understand work functions and processes.
- Develops materials to document sales operational end-to-end process flows.
- Summarises recommendations from SMEs for process improvements and other findings.
- Writes detailed policy and procedure documents based on discussions with process owners and identifies/ creates process flows with an emphasis on accuracy and compliance with business needs. Develops and organises reference materials, visual aids, and other education materials.
- Maintains a master document control listing and ensures compliance with documentation procedures, including in-house style guides.
- Provides research assistance to management and assists with other projects on an as needed basis.
- Supports Sales with building proposals and powerpoint presentations leveraging pre-approved templates.
- Maintains the knowledge repository for all existing and future documentation.
- Works in CRM to extract & build reports.
- Aids in sales process by acting a liaison between cross functional depts.
- Assist in sales training, from information gathering to delivery.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bilingual: English and French. Excellent written grammar in both languages is essential and may be tested during the selection process.
- Advanced skills in Visio, including the ability to produce cross-functional and specialised Visio diagrams such as:
- Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) diagrams
- Fault-Tree Analysis diagrams
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) diagrams
- Experience using and maintaining wikis, communities of practice, and / or other technologies for knowledge management.
- High-intermediate / advanced skills in Excel, including the ability to use pivot tables and Excel flowcharts.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM is an asset.
- Experience in the payment industry is an asset.
- Experience working within a matrix or shared services environment is an asset.
- Experience and education in technical writing.
MINUMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors’ or Associates Degree, preferably in Information Studies, Knowledge Management, Business Administration, or another relevant field.
- 2+ years’ experience in process documentation.
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type concerning ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.