Lead Electrician – New Jersey
Location: USA – New Jersey
Salary/Package: Competitive base salary
Contract: Full-time. Permanent Employment
Keywords: Solar, Lead, Electrician, Lead Electrician, Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Renewables, PV, Wiring, Conduit.
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Account Manager: Aaron Downs
We are currently representing a well-established, Residential IPP & solar development company founded in 2011.
Established due to the wake of Hurricane Katrina. They are committed to the nation’s clean energy transformation, with a clear focus on giving low in-come families and communities an equitable and affordable renewable energy choice. Customers can guarantee savings in three easy steps, Demonstration (discuss feasibility analysis & amount of savings), Confirmation (Signing agreement), Installation (Schedule plan of completion).
They’re making solar energy more readily available to a much broader marketplace including low to middle income households and unrated business that wish to reduce their carbon footprint and energy costs.
With more than 14,000 customers installed to date. They are spear heading their solar initiative at a tremendous rate.
· Install, maintain & repair electrical wiring, equipment & fixtures related to solar PV systems.
· Troubleshoot – Determine cause of operating errors & perform repairs.
· Perform site assessments in compliance to all relevant codes.
· Ability to read electrical schematics (mainly residential occasionally commercial)
· Safety Inspection & maintenance of installed electrical PV systems.
· Proficiency with CAD software
· Possess a clean, valid state driver’s license (no issues).
· Ability to identify problems and deduce alternative solutions.
· Ability to work in various environments (Hot/Cold).
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to this position, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift and the account manager Aaron Downs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $45.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Clean Driver's License (Preferred)
- Multiple locations