CONNECT WITH A GREAT STABLE COMPANY WHO BELIEVES IN DEVELOPING ITS PEOPLE; FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR AN OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE IN THE BUFFALO, NY AREA!
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Companyand a leading process flow control company, providing technical, mission-critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets.
As an Outside Sales Representative with FCX Performance/RL Stone, you will establish and expand relationships with current and prospective customers using multiple techniques. You’ll spend your time interacting with our customers in determining their process flow control needs and then help them to meet those needs. You will have a direct impact on customer satisfaction, retention and sales results!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Proven experience in retaining customers and developing new business, building repeat sales and managing a territory.
- Technical presentations, product demonstrations, workshops, and lunch & learns.
- Be strategic, organized, and technologically savvy in your approach to managing your sales territory.
- Maintain sales records, pipeline reporting, and generate relevant sales and market reports on a quarterly, annual, and as needed basis.
- Responsible for helping set sales target goals and marketing strategies.
- Knowledgeable in areas such as Steam Specialties, HVAC Air Handlers, Heat Exchangers, Boilers, Pumps & Hot Water Heaters, Instrumentation and Controls.
- Proven Outside Sales within the industrial marketplace preferred.
- Written and verbal communication skills including English grammar.
- Self-motivated & aggressive in sales tactics and strategies; desire to close sales!
- Technical/flow control industry knowledge preferred.
- Computer proficiency including MS office,
- SAP/ERP/P-21 a plus!
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree/Equivalent experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
When you join the Applied® team, you will enjoy:
- Base salary and uncapped commission incentives, expense reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including health care, vision, & dental, 401(k) with company match
- Personalized training & development program
- Career development opportunities
Work for a corporation that believes in developing its people. Applied employees believe in the company and love the environment. Individual contributors with fresh ideas and passion for excellence are encouraged and rewarded.
Apply Today! We look forward to learning more about you and will respond to qualified candidates.
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company, providing technical, mission-critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets. Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry.
Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.