Reibus International is the fastest growing VC backed start-up within the industrial space. Our ability to identify inefficiencies within the materials supply chain has given us an opportunity to introduce a long-lasting SaaS enabled marketplace. We're building the first open and independent B2B platform for industrial materials, a strategic solution that combines technology with hands-on supply chain expertise.
We lead with our culture
Reibus is committed to creating a culture that allows great people to do awesome things. We learn from each other, and our individual experiences and differences power that learning. We welcome the contributions you can bring from your unique perspective. We want great people who are looking to grow and develop—personally and professionally—as we build something truly extraordinary together.
About the Role
We are looking to add a Business Development Representative (BDR) focused on user acquisition to generate new business opportunities. Working as a liaison between the sales and marketing teams on all new leads, the Business Development Representative is crucial in creating new business opportunities for Reibus International.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact with a fast-growing team that is innovating the supply chain for industrial products. We want you to learn and grow at Reibus, to try new things and take chances.
Why You Will Love Reibus!
- We put customers first
- We have created a dynamic environment that enables you to impact growth
- Team over self
- Focus on results and closing pipeline deals
- 300% plus YoY growth
- $300B industrial segment potential with Reibus is the leader in B2B metals marketplace
What will you be doing?
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as opportunities
- Contacting potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present company to potential prospects
- Identify prospect needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Capture and record customer information and sales activity data into HubSpot (CRM)
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Customer Success/National Sales Representatives
- Stay up to date with new products, features and processes both internal and user facing
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Account Manager or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.)
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Enjoy planning and developing project management skills
- Adapt well to change in a fast-paced environment
Our diversity is our strength!
We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome people with differing experiences and opinions. Your identity, preferences, background, experience, beliefs and abilities are what make you who you are as an individual. We are an equal opportunity employer because what makes you different makes us better. Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at [email protected]