Classic Landscapes’ Family of Companies – Sales Representative
The Sales Representative is responsible for selling and promoting various corporate elements. This individual will be a key part of our core Vinyl Fencing, Tree Care, and Property Maintenance sales, while expanding customer reach. This is a unique opportunity to develop innovative, and ongoing, relationships across a dynamic range of company features. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentational skills are essential for this role.
The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to the profitability of the organization by establishing a highly successful, and efficient, sales and service environment. They will represent our products and services, identify client needs, and generate quality referrals. We are looking for a role model and leader who will strengthen existing, and develop new, client connections.
· Perform professional presentations or sales demonstrations of sample company product(s)/service(s) while on-site.
· Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
· Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
· Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
· Generate and develop new customer accounts to increase revenue.
· Ensure follow-up and report to Senior Managers with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
· Always maintain professionalism and portray the company in a positive manner.
· Actively manage call schedule to adequately cover assignments in a time-efficient manner.
· Use marketing data using applicable sales management software tools to maximize sales efficiency and effectiveness.
· Maintain accurate records, including forecasts and goal-setting.
· Assist in creating request for quote (RFQ) responses to potential clients.
· Periodically conduct information-only presentations, such as seminars, trade show demonstrations, and other efforts.
· Make front-line assessment of market conditions and advise company Managers and marketing staff of findings.
· Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and other research.
· Facilitate sales training for current customer service staff.
· Minimum 5 years of direct work experience in an external sales capacity.
· Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while expanding sales quotas.
· Professional demeanour, selling style, and appearance.
· Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
· Strong knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
· Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
· Excellent listening skills.
· Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
· Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
· High level of integrity and work ethic.
· Strong computer and related peripheral experience.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license.
· Available ASAP.
· Full-time permanent position.
· Remuneration: Salary and Commission.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 3 years (preferred)
- Class 5 Driver's License (required)