As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is searching for an experienced account executive to join our team as an Area Sales Manager. We offer a structured, fast paced environment with exceptional benefits.
- Represent Encompass in activities involving professional relationships with physicians, hospitals, public health agencies, nurses' associations, state and county medical societies to apprise them of the availability of services.
- Implement programs and protocols that provide improved home health care and hospice services.
- Serve as a public awareness representative for Encompass.
- Responsible for public education relative to home health care and hospice services available through the agency and methodologies for obtaining such services.
- Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding referral and admission goals as set by Division Manager.
Previous home health or hospice sales experience is preferred, but talent and demonstrated sales performance is equally important.
Must have a college degree, or at least one year of sales or business experience, or be a licensed nurse.
- Ability to develop and support referral source relationships.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Must be comfortable with making cold calls.
- Ability to execute presentations to physicians with confidence and composure.
- Exceptional and consistent customer service skills.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.