COMMUNITY RELATIONS (SALES) DIRECTOR
Amica Senior Lifestyles offers retirement living options and care services to 3600 seniors in Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia. With an emphasis of being a great place to call home, our team’s mission is to empower seniors to flourish by supporting them in mind, body, and spirit. In over 30 residences (and growing) we provide first-class independent living, assisted living and memory care living options.
A day in the life of a Community Relations Director:
The Community Relations Director is responsible for all sales, marketing and promotional activities related to the awareness and lease of suites within the Community. In this role you will have the drive and motivation to exceed monthly occupancy and revenue targets.
As the Community Relations Director you will have a passion for connecting with people, selling a great product and networking within your community to build your business. You will be responsible for communicating the variety of amenities we have to offer our potential residents, showing them everything there is to love about Amica and putting their mind at ease so they can move in tomorrow! You will be responsible for tours, administration, production of sales reports and prospect management in a timely and efficient manner while ensuring prompt communication with the management team. You will connect with potential prospects while maintaining and updating a fully completed database. Remaining connected with all leads and monitoring the community waitlist will be imperative.
You will work with the General Manager and corporate marketing team to develop and implement marketing and sales plans. As the Community Relations Director you will research, plan, budget and coordinate on-site and off-site marketing events to attract prospects and build relationships that lead to new leases. You will complete post- activity synopsis and reports to display return on investment.
How do I qualify?
You must have:
- Graduate of a post-secondary sales and marketing program or related programs
- Experience in developing and implementing sales and/or marketing plans, public and community relations campaigns and special events
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven relationship selling skills
- Superior oral, written and listening communication skills
- Experience in developing and managing budgets.
- And independent, capable leader who excels in a team environment
- Motivation to achieve sales targets
- A desire to work with a strong, collaborative team
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of and experience in the seniors’ market, public health sector and private health sector
- Experience in event planning
- Strong computer skills including experience with a customer management database
- Strong planning, organizational and management skills
- Self-directed, motivated and resourceful, always performing in a highly professional manner
- Demonstrated ability to organize workload and set priorities accordingly
- Ability to work flexible hours (evenings and weekends are required) with a regular schedule of Sunday to Thursday
Position Vacant Until Filled