Regional Sales Manager
ABOUT SEB PROFESSIONAL NORTH AMERICA
You may not know, but our products are part of everyday life for everyone, even you. We’re a small company that’s big business. If you’re looking to put your love of coffee to work, keep reading. We are SEB PROFESSIONAL North America, the leader in high-end automated coffee and espresso machines. You may know us better by our brands: Schaerer, WMF, and Wilbur Curtis. Chances are you may have used our products this morning at Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, or Tim Hortons on your morning coffee run. And we just keep growing, which is why we are looking for people like you to join this team. If you’re looking to solve problems and blaze trails in the coffee business, we would love to talk to you.
What you’ll do:
- Achieve forecasted sales goals
- Manages the sales pipeline and source leads
- Plans and executes sales activities that will ensure sales objectives to customers
- Sets demonstrations with potential customers to convert sales
- Properly demonstrate the features and benefits of all three brands: Curtis, Schaerer, and WMF
- Collaborates with other departments in pre-sales activities including manufacturing, R&D and marketing.
- Prepares monthly sales reports against forecast.
- Partners with third-party distributors and brokers on training and functionality of the equipment.
- Represents SEB Professional at trade shows, industry engagements, and other matters.
- Other duties as required
In this role:
People who are successful at SEB PROFESSIONAL are driven, focused, and assertive, who have limited patience for the status quo. If this sounds like you, we would love to see you apply and learn more about you!
Do you have the following skills?
- 5+ years of business to business sales with proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong persuasion, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Highly goal-oriented and accountable.
- Ability to work independently, self-starter, self-motivator.
- Prior knowledge of OEM sales or experience in the commercial hot beverage category is highly preferred.
- Working knowledge and functionality in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook to learn additional software.
- Ability to travel up to 60%.
This job does have some physical demands as well. Can you:
- Ability to travel up to 60%
- Extensive computer, phone, walking, sitting, and attending sales conferences
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
Compensation & Benefits: What’s in it for you?
SEB PROFESSIONAL North America provides a competitive compensation package including health and welfare benefits, paid time off and a retirement savings program.
What it’s like to work here
At SEB PROFESSIONAL you have the autonomy to solve problems big and small. You may falter, but with the freedom to try comes the responsibility to course correct. Your big ideas, new thinking and passion for coffee fuel millions of people as they take on their day. We roll up your sleeves, bringing joy to coffee drinkers everywhere. Here, it’s not just a cup of coffee it is countless hands building, thinking, and creating that sparks passion around the world.
- Ability to travel up to 60%