THE PMO SQUAD is a National Project Management Consulting firm that helps our clients deliver key strategic initiatives better than they are doing today. We believe in People over Process and Outcomes over Audits. We believe in supporting our local communities and those in need as strongly as supporting clients within the global Project Management community. Our Services include Staffing temporary and permanent Project Management and Agile resources, PMO and Project Management Consulting to deliver PMO Improvements, Project Delivery and Rescue, Project Management and Agile training, Agile Transformation, and Coaching your Agile or Project Management leaders.
Who We Are
The PMO Squad is a full service Project Management Consulting firm. We are a Purpose Driven organization with our Purpose to Empower People to Deliver Results. We helping clients across the United States and around the world by driving project success. We believe in Outcomes over Audits and People over Process.
Our culture is strongly tied to Service within our community and profession. We support Veterans through our affiliated 501c3 Non-Profit Organization VPMMA. We support our profession with the Project Management Office Hours podcast and The PMO Leader global community. The PMO Squad Founder and President was recently named one of the Top 15 PMO Influencers in the world for both 2020 and 2021. We are regularly featured at industry events and present globally to Project Management and PMO conferences. We are headquartered in the Phoenix, AZ area with Squad members located across the US. We are growing rapidly to serve the new remote global workforce. This is your opportunity to join our organization and showcase your commitment to service and outcomes.
We are hiring for an experienced Recruiter located in the Phoenix, Arizona area. If you do not currently live in the Phoenix area please don't apply as you will not be considered.
The ideal individual will work closely with the Executive Leadership team and is responsible for providing recruiting expertise throughout the organization. The Recruiter sources and screens qualified professionals to meet the business needs using knowledge of industry trends and creative recruiting ideas. The Recruiter develops relationships with staff, applicants, community & industry partners, and other referral sources to assess open needs, successful placements, and identifies additional resources. The Recruiter is responsible for building our Virtual Bench, a network of qualified Agilists, PMO Leaders and Project Management professionals.
The individual will also support our internal Sales organization. The role will assist our business development team in driving lead generation and expanding the business. You will conduct market analysis, initiate contact with prospects, generate leads and sales, and complete a range of sales support duties.
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Drives the recruitment cycle from approval to post through completion of hiring.
- Builds and implements advertising strategies to intentionally target diverse candidates.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting industry services, agencies, recruiters, social media and internet sites.
- Screens applications and selects qualified, diverse candidates for interview.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Identify qualified opportunities within assigned accounts and geography.
- Follow up on Marketing Qualified Leads and coordinate introductory meetings with prospect and associated Sales Director.
- Develop and maintain relationships within assigned accounts.
- Attend virtual conferences and other industry events, representing The PMO Squad brand, and identifying new opportunities
- Generate new leads through outbound outreach and log activities into internal CRM system.
- Collect competitive intelligence, and provide information to management
- Assist with the development of new sales strategies
- Perform other related duties as required
- At least three years of related recruiting experience, with prior experience for Professional Services organizations.
- At least two years of related business development experience.
- Knowledge of employment law standards, requirements and regulations including Equal Employment, Department of Labor and Affirmative Action.
- Knowledge of practices and methods used to ensure confidential status of sensitive employee information.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations effecting personnel record retention and contents.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Understanding of Project Management, Agile Practices and Consulting practices.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment subject to changing priorities and frequent interruptions.
- Competitive salary
- Sales commission
- Placement Bonus
- Benefits: 401k
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- Recruiting: 3 years (Required)