Job Title: Account Executive
Reports To: Business Manager, Partner, or Client
FLSA Status: Exempt
Department: Business Management
Summary: To perform client relations and bookkeeping by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Interface with the client(s) on a daily basis.*
- Supervise, mentor and manage bookkeeping staff, be on-site to answer questions, train, and review performance. *
- Book investment statements.*
- Book client payroll.*
- Act as approver in Datafaction workflow.*
- Review monthly and semi- annual General Ledger/Trial Balances.*
- Onboarding new client inclusive of recording opening Trial Balance as journal entry and reconciling bank statements.*
- Record purchase and refinance of client residence in Datafaction.*
- Record purchase of client automobiles in Datafaction.*
- Maintain cash flow and reporting requests for clients.*
- Provide back-up coverage for the Account Executives as needed.*
- Process Accounts Payable and Cash Receipts when AEE is out.*
- Coordinate and complete client loan applications and give to senior accountant for final review.*
- Work closely with accounting department to ensure clean and accurate books.*
- Create commission reconciliation schedules for non-touring clients.*
- Other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications: to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Oral and Written Communication Skills
Fluent Command of English
Knowledge of Datafaction and Imaging software
Proficiency in Excel
Proficiency in Word
Education / Experience:
High School Diploma and/or college preferred
5 years or more Datafaction experience
Physical Demands / Work Environment
Occasional, standing, walking, crouching and lifting up to 15 pounds.
Frequent use of hands and reaching with hands and arms.
Regular talking, hearing, seeing, and sitting.
Moderate to loud noise level.
Risk of electrical shock.
NKSFB is an Equal Opportunity Employer