Mossy Nissan Escondido is LOOKING FOR THE BEST…We have new product arriving and are now ready to expand our team! If you are talented in SALES and CLOSING…we want to meet you!
What we offer :
~Aggressive progressive commission PAYPLAN that rewards results…Come check this out!
~The best and cleanest pre-owned INVENTORY in San Diego
~NISSANS…an incredible line of vehicles people WANT, a manufacturer they TRUST, with a financing arm that…has money!
~An OPEN FLOOR with access to sell NEW, USED and CERTIFIED vehicles
~A POSITIVE and CREATIVE work environment
~A highly talented MANAGEMENT TEAM, focused on helping you set, reach and EXCEED your goals
~COMPREHENSIVE Benefits Package (details below)
What we are looking for:
~TALENTED PROFESSIONALS with a track record in automotive sales or related fields
~POSITIVE outlook with a desire to be around other positive individuals
~Ability to CLOSE and deliver great CUSTOMER SERVICE
~DESIRE to serve people, make money, and be a part of a Winning Team!
~Bilingual is a plus
NO EXCUSES HERE…LET’S MAKE 2021 A RECORD YEAR for YOU TOO!
If you are GOOD; know how to SELL; and know how to CLOSE, then apply through this job posting!
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Group Insurance Plans & Discounts
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Disability Insurance
- LAP (Life Assistance Program)
- Basic Life, Dependent & Accident Insurance
- Growth Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee Purchase Incentives
- Family Owned & Operated
- Long Term Job Security
- Health & Wellness
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Discounts on Products & Services
- Direct Deposit
Sales Specific Benefits
- Competitive, commission-based compensation plan
- Guaranteed base pay
- Paid Training
- Bonuses & Incentives
- Establishing daily, weekly and monthly prospecting and sales goals, prioritizing and organizing work and productive results, and utilizing time effectively.
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology and aftermarket products and services.
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations; complying with all company, DMV, state and federal requirements.
- Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Bring your ‘A game’ & positive attitude with you every day
- Efficiently closing sales to attain optimal gross profit; properly computing financial aspects of sales transactions.
- Consistently follow up after sales to assure client satisfaction and opportunity for additional sales and more return purchase.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality
- Available to work flexible hours & weekends
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance and work attire.
- Clean driving record/ valid CA drivers license.
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
- Proven track record of achieving or over-achieving on sales goals