Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.Clear Channel Outdoor
Job Summary:The Campaign Planner is subject-matter expert tasked with generating national proposals and RFP response documentation, data gathering and analysis, and enabling national sales & profitability. It is primarily a tactical and execution role as part of the entire Campaign Planning team and works in close partnership with National Account Executives, Campaign Strategists and Market Experts in Clear Chanel Outdoors offices nationwide. In addition, the Campaign Planner works closely with customers to develop and cultivate client relationships and maintain communication in order to help grow accounts, develops tactics to increase customer satisfaction by facilitating all aspects of the customer’s account in cooperation with the National Account Executive.
- Uses campaign planning tools to assist in the development of sales proposals with input from Campaign Strategists and Market Experts as necessary.
- Reviews final proposals and ensures all of the requirements for a successful and compelling proposal that meets/exceeds client expectations are documented.
- Understands customer needs, focusing on client service and supporting National Account Executives in deepening sales within existing accounts.
- Leverages industry data, trends and approaches to advertising, sale, and business development in proposals that win business for Clear Channel Outdoor.
- Provides proposed rate information based on market and corporate guidelines.
- Ensures relevant and accurate turnaround of proposal requests in a timely manner.
- Communicates with National Account Executives, internal Client Solutions Team, Market Experts and Clients regarding proposal revisions, campaign optimization and final inventory approvals.
- Supports National Account Executives in development of client proposals; including spreadsheets, pricing data, marketing material, etc., and assembling required documents for client proposals.
- Works with Clear Channel Outdoor markets to ensure inventory is held appropriately for national clients.
- Collaborates with National Account Executives to understand and support client proposal requirements; including templates, audience research, competitive spending data and creative and production requirements.
- Runs post-campaign reports to monitor arrival and posting of creative material, proof of performance of contracted advertising campaigns and take-down of creative material.
- May assist National Account Executives with their expense reports as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Advertising, Media, Marketing, or equivalent field, or a combination of relevant work and educational experience.
- Experience working in a sales, client service or office environment.
- Three + years’ experience generating proposals in sales, advertising or marketing environment preferred.
- Organized with ability to multi-task, manage own time, and prioritize work.
- Ability to gather information, sort through complex issues, seek input from others, and operate independently.
- Ability to identify root cause of issues and work quickly to resolve them.
- Exhibit financial and business acumen.
- Understands audience delivery concepts and able to interpret audience metrics.
- Excellent communication skills; actively listens to and partners with others, possesses strong written & verbal communications and document creation skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment while accomplishing individual projects.
- Competent in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Business Acumen: Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices.
- Planning: Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects; sets objectives and goals; breaks down work into the process steps; develops schedules and task/people assignments; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks; measures performance against goals; evaluates results.
- Action Orientation : Operates at a rapid pace; maintains poise and composure in times of stress; works at a high level of efficiency for long periods of time; manages multiple assignments and projects at the same time.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Self-Management: Attends to detail without being rigid; is thorough and complete with task assignments; focuses on most important items first.
- Collaboration: Modifies personal style to work more effectively within a team; involves stakeholders in defining the problem and best solution.
LocationTorrance, CA: 19320 Harborgate Way, 90501
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.