Responsible for the business development of HPS business in the USA.
Job Functions/ Duties(may be assigned other duties by management)
- Responsible for servicing new accounts as well as existing customers for Borets.
- Responsible for HPS sales revenue and gross margin within a customer base or region.
- Responsible for tactical sales strategies and account management.
- Build new and strengthen existing customer relationships.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including sales activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows.
- Coordinate and communicate all client visits.
- Perform cold calling to possible new clients for the HPS product.
- Responsible for lunches and presentations to clients.
- Work with clients and Application Engineering to finalize quotes.
- Deliver effective proposals and request the new business of prospective clients.
- Update clients on order and delivery status.
- Ensure pump start-ups or services are scheduled and client is satisfied.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Assist and trouble shoot equipment problems.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Perform other job-related tasks as identified and updated by Management.
- Personally observe safety and security procedures and proper use of equipment and material. Actively promote the safety process and report any safety issues to proper channels for action.
- Support Company EEO policies and take action to provide a workplace free from harassment or discrimination.
- Proficient computer skills with knowledge of MS Office and company specific databases.
- Must be able to work independently to achieve targeted results.
- Good oral and written communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Effective negotiation skills
- Highly competent in centrifugal pumps, industrial fabricated pumping systems and mechanical sealing equipment.
- Knowledge of API 610, ANSI and other fluid handling equipment.
- Must have experience handling multiple projects simultaneously with stringent deadlines and working in an environment which requires flexibility, innovation, superb customer service skills, and organization.
- Knowledge of company and governmental rules and regulations relative to the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or a related field required or equivalent years of directly related experience.
- 2+ years of oilfield marketing, sales and/or customer service experience required.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Normal office environment and frequent exposure to plant / field environment during the course of normal job duties.
- Occasionally required to move about the facility.
- Occasional light lifting required.
- Occasional travel and on call required.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment, including eye and hearing protection, hard hat and safety shoes while in shop environment or on job site.
- This is a safety sensitive position.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Oilfield marketing, sales and/or customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Preferred)
- On the road