Our Client is seeking an Inside Sales Representative/Account Executive who will thrive in a fast-paced, performance-based, competitive atmosphere. This is a great opportunity to put your stamp on new accounts and grow the business. Your passion for sales, success, and building relationships will help us become the leader in the industry
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to help our client automate critical functions which will allow them to reduce food and labor cost.
The successful Inside Sales Representative/Account Executive will have the ability to qualify opportunities, penetrate new accounts, obtain new logos (brands), and achieve aggressive sales targets .
You will be responsible for multiple market verticals and you will utilize your expertise in engaging executives to promote our automation solutions.
- Outbound prospecting. Our Demand Generation Team does an excellent job producing inbound leads, but outbound prospecting will remain the key method to building the pipeline. You will enjoy the challenge of identifying relevant companies and managing an outbound prospecting process to build your own pipeline through a combination of outbound calls/emails.
- Presentations. Delivering presentations of our Automated Solutions are key to running an efficient sales cycle. You will be comfortable leading prospects through presentations and product demos via WebEx or Join.me on regular basis
- Proposal/Quote. Generating and reviewing proposals with prospective customers are part of being a successful AE. You will also generate proposals/quotes for the Outside Sales team, as needed.
- Connecting. A willingness to build rapport with customers and strengthen your personal brand is critical for any sales professional. You will establish connections with influential companies and key people from a $863 billion dollar industry.
- Cross-Department Coordination. You will coordinate with all departments to help generate revenue opportunities, facilitate the successful and timely implementation of BOHA! Solutions, and ensure a consistently positive experience for new and existing customers.
- Personal Development. There are tremendous growth opportunities within our company but it all starts with your personal dedication. You will learn from experienced professionals and continually take time to focus on improving your skillset as a sales and business representative.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- Hungry, humble, smart
- 3-5 years sales experience
- Experience working in B2B and food service is a plus
- Ability to map out large and complex organizations
- Comfortable in a smaller rapidly growing team
- Proven ability to exceed sales targets
- The ability to work individually and collaborate with a team to achieve goals/targets
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Persistent, thorough, and customer centric
- CRM experience is a must
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
- Dedication to personal growth
- Willingness to travel periodically for tradeshows
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,647.00 - $52,124.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Commission pay