- 5+ years of professional experience in roles that required data analysis, program management
- 5+ years of experience using Voice of the Customer analysis to drive improvements through the application of Lean and/or Six Sigma tools and concepts
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leaders with the ability to influence without authority
- 3+ years of experience in leading people/teams without formal responsibility and building rapport with teams across all levels
- Analytical background - seven quality tools, SPC, Hypothesis Testing, Regression Analysis
- Six Sigma Black Belt
The successful candidate for this role will be a fast, clear and independent thinker who is naturally curious about how things work, is metrics and number savvy, has an analytical mindset and has demonstrated leadership ability. You will contribute to and influence the prioritization of local and network ACES project pipeline and process improvement project opportunities through ROI estimates and robust problem statements. Additionally, you are never satisfied with the status quo, can show success in following-up and getting things done and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-centric and ever changing Customer Service environment.
You will participate in the exchange and promotion of best practices within the Amazon operational world as well as influence and train the Management Team in use of PI methods. While the methodology for improving process is Lean/Six Sigma, it is not limited to it. If you have new way of doing it, we will like to hear and implement it.
Location: Nashville TN, Arlington VA, Kennewick WA, Lexington KY, Huntington WV
- Facilitates the execution of the WW CS ACES strategy through local management and support teams.
- Leads and supports process improvement projects at the network level that may have a global impact.
- Coaches and trains Leaders and project teams on ACES concepts and methodologies.
- Performs quantitative analysis of key process indicators to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- ·Oversees project portfolio, assisting Continuous Improvement Experts and individual program managers with execution and delivery of results.
- Identifies opportunities to automate processes and works with stakeholders to develop an automation pipeline.
- Audits completed projects to verify sustained impact and partners with Financial Controller to validate impact.
- Communicates across all levels on project and program progress.
- Facilitates and participates in meetings as necessary to facilitate growth and network-wide parity.
- Manages and develops talent.
- Establishes goals and assignments independently in highly ambiguous situations.
- Mastery of SQL, SharePoint, Excel, Power Point, Word and a statistical package (e.g. JMP or Minitab)
- Understanding of AI and ML applications and uses
- Experience with ecommerce processes or industry
- Ability to converse with technology teams to bridge the language gap between business and tech
- Ability to identify areas for process optimization, process redesign, and waste reduction and lead from identification to execution
- Proven track record of delivering large scale, complex and cross functional projects and programs