At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find
their true potential, purpose, and passion, irrespective of their background,
gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, or ethnicity. We are committed to
providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace
creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our
employees, our communities, and our business.
Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and
employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering
affordable, quick to implement, and designed software for the end-user. More
than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- worldwide use
Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CX,
CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team
operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including Bridgestone,
Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with
customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer
support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation),
Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
We are currently looking to hire energetic SDRs. This position is an integral
part of our sales engine. SDRs are focussed on the front end of the sales cycle
and be the face of Freshworks. The SDR team is responsible for identifying
opportunities and generate a sales pipeline. This role is based out of Chennai.
Responsibilities (What you'll be expected to do):
- Generate qualified opportunities for the company by rigorously prospecting and
researching in the assigned region/market.
- Do rigorous research on companies, and build an effective sales pipeline.
- Strike and initiate conversations with high-profile personas of companies you
- Be the face of Freshworks and pitch the company and our products to the
- Come up with creative emails and campaigns to draw the attention of prospects.
Requirements (What we look for in candidates):
- 4-8 years of work experience in any customer-facing sales role.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
- Prior exposure to tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo,
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal
stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Learning mindset and the right attitude that will help you thrive and adapt in
a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Ability to handle rejections and stay focused and driven.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your tasks effectively.
- Flexibility in working in different shifts/regions. This is absolutely
mandatory because you will be expected to work in a specific shift for a minimum
of two years.
Good to have:
- Prior work experience in SaaS product companies in domains relevant to
Freshworks' suite of products.
- A proven track record of consistency in overachieving targets.