Looking to join a rocket ship direct-to-consumer brand?
Skylight brings delightfully simple to use connected devices to consumers. Skylight Calendar is a physical display that manages multiple calendars for go-getters and families alike.
As Skylight Calendar's first dedicated Customer Support Specialist, you will assist customers who use Calendar and provide support and troubleshooting as needed. You will also build a deep understanding of our customers, bringing their voice to our product, marketing, and operational strategy conversations.
Skylight Calendar sales are growing quickly and we continue to add features and functionality. You will be a critical player in that growth and learning.
- Core Customer Service
- Oversee inbound phone calls and emails from customers who are activating and syncing their Calendars, while troubleshooting as needed
- Support the Product Team in troubleshooting and recreating the problems reported by customers
- Escalate any high priority issues
- Report on trends in tickets in a monthly review with leadership
- Voice of the Customer
- Highlight areas in which our user experience or help center can be improved
- Work directly with our dedicated Skylight Calendar Product Manager to build the product roadmap and define new features
To be a great candidate for this job, you must have:
- Previous experience as a Customer Support Representative or similar CS role
- Exceptionally clear written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- An enthusiasm and perseverance to handle customer support
- Experience using Zendesk, Shopify, Slack, Google Sheets/Excel
- Data driven approach to customer service
- Startup experience – familiar with the urgency and scrappiness of early-stage dynamics
CONTRACT TO HIRE POSITION*
- Benefits of the role include:
- Tremendous autonomy to set the pace and direction of your work
- Competitive compensation, based on experience
- Flexible hours, with the ability to work remotely or come to the office in LA or SF 2-3 days per week if desired
This role is for US-based individuals.
At Skylight, we celebrate diversity and believe that bringing diverse people together benefits our employees, our products, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have experience using Zendesk?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations