We are looking for an accomplished Renewal Sales Representative to help build our International Renewal team and to help our Global customers get maximum value out of their solution and renew on-time across a wide array of Nutanix products.
You will be joining a unique team that is building a new foundation for the future. You will be working with a team that is responsible for getting Renewals out the door and closed. The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate a strong a sense of urgency, taking initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide challenging work, behind market leading products, with constant opportunity to new things to learn, in an environment where you can apply and excel your unique skills.
If you have a passion for working as a team, getting the job done well and always striving for more with an interest of how it can impact businesses; we want to talk with you.
- Own the internal renewal sales process (Quote to Cash) and work in collaboration with the outside sales & the customer success teams
- Maintain a high-volume of accurate quote creation and quote modifications on a daily-basis
- Maintain and submit an accurate weekly forecast
- Attain a minimum of 100% Renewal Quota attainment
- Maintain a high-level of daily activity including quotes and response to incoming requests from the field and channel partner team
- When required, negotiate renewal pricing and discounts with customers
- English language fluency
- Experience in high tech quota carrying sales
- Problem solving and offering solutions
- Experience transacting and going to market with Channel Partners & Distributors
- Excellent communication (interpersonal and presentation)
- Knowledge of datacenter technologies such as virtualization, storage, servers, cloud and networking
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- High energy, drive, and sense of responsibility
- Positive attitude
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years of successful account management, business development or renewal sales experience
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]