Requisition ID: 280008
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 30%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Location: Prefer candidates in the West regions
SAP Services Account Executive (SAE) – General Industries enables customers to realize the vision of the Intelligent Enterprise and embrace the promise of the experience economy. As the key customer-facing asset in our Services Sales organization, the SAE is responsible for positioning SAP Services as the differentiated partner to help our clients accelerate time-to-value while controlling implementation and operational costs on their path toward digital transformation and adoption of next-generation technologies.
- Conduct detailed research and comprehensive analysis on the West General Industries and specific customer’s business imperatives and challenges to drive demand generation.
- Develop territory and account plans, leveraging all assets available (e.g., lines of service, marketing events, delivery resources) that represent pipeline growth and business opportunities.
- Build strong internal relationships with license/cloud sales, alliance partners, services delivery, and product management.
- Be an expert in sales execution by understanding the customer’s decision-making process and developing relationships with key decision makers and progressing deals through the sales cycle.
Experience and Role Requirements
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in sales or business development activities including generation and management of opportunities, bids, deal closure and relationship management.
- SAP product and prior enterprise business application software or implementation experience is preferred.
- Prior sales experience selling and positioning services. General knowledge of our software solutions that drive the technology decision process. Demonstrated achievement of success.
- Ability to project a professional presence while preparing and conducting presentations to customers during all phases of the relationship
- Possess understanding of key negotiation terms and conditions and general understanding of contractual structures for complex consulting engagements.
- Ability to adapt and function effectively and independently in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong Business Acumen with the ability to demonstrate to our customers how our services will generate significant value and return on investment. Proven experience with aligning customer business priorities to SAP solutions and outcomes.
SAP Services is made up of dedicated, tightly integrated and trusted individuals committed to delivering customer success. SAP’s General Industries market unit offers a unique career opportunity to immediately join and participate on a winning team!
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations: Virtual - USA