Senior Manager – Demand Generation
RouteThis is a fast growing tech company in the Waterloo region whose time has come to level up. The Smart home and Internet services industries are exploding and we’re on a mission to disrupt and revolutionize this $15 billion dollar industry with leading edge mobile diagnostic solutions. If you’ve had to call into tech support for help with WIFI issues, and been frustrated by long call queues, unhelpful agents or unresolved issues, you know the pain that RouteThis addresses.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will develop, execute and manage marketing campaigns to generate engagement and drive demand for RouteThis solutions. In this dynamic role, you will work cross-functionally to execute campaigns that directly influence the success of the business. You will execute on and contribute to pipeline goals by building integrated campaigns consisting of paid media, email and account-based activities, and generally play a pivotal role in leading and shaping the demand generation engine.
In this role you will:
- Develop, execute, monitor and optimize demand generation campaigns to drive engagement and demand resulting in marketing qualified leads
- Coach and mentor the performance of the Demand Generation team, including holding regular meetings and providing constructive feedback
- Oversee global demand generation KPIs and quota attainment
- Be the liaison between the demand generation team and BDR team
- Oversee and approve the creation and execution of integrated campaigns inclusive of webinars, association advertising, email, paid media and events
- Collaborate with the broader marketing team, including product marketing and content teams, to create engaging copy and effective landing pages
- Collaborate with BDR and sales leadership to ensure campaigns are running optimally at all stages of the funnel
- Report on success and learning from campaign with data-driven reporting to accurate measure ROI
- Negotiate and oversee contracts with industry association partners to build integrated campaigns targeted at their membership base
You bring to the table:
- Deep and broad experience in B2B marketing and demand generation in SaaS
- A proven track record of managing successful demand generation programs
- Experience with ideal customer segmentation and targeting
- Proven capability as a collaborative team player across multiple functions and geographies
- Possess a clear understanding of both inbound and targeted outbound marketing
- Results-driven with very strong ability to analyze quantitative data to determine program effectiveness, ROI and forecasting
- Strong knowledge of marketing databases, segmentation, email execution, lead handling processes, reporting & analysis.
Feel like you are able to tackle this role? Show us what you got! We absolutely don’t expect applicants to check off every box for any of our positions and welcome you to apply if you feel like you’re an excellent fit.
Team: At RouteThis you’ll be working on a highly-motivated team full of the best talent you can find. We’re carefully selective on who we hire as we’re a close team.
Opportunities: We offer interesting, challenging working in a friendly, inclusive environment. We’re not too corporate and all employees at all levels regularly contribute and participate in shaping our culture and processes
Growth: As a rapidly growing company, we’re constantly facing new challenges and prefer to
promote from within. By working with us, you can jumpstart and shape your career.
Fun: Monthly team social events, happy hours and catered team lunches, even while working from home!
Compensation: We offer competitive salaries, yearly reviews, flexible work arrangements, a comprehensive benefits package, and a work from home support allowance.
Location: Located in downtown Kitchener, near public transportation, parks, shopping, and great restaurants, RouteThis has a prime office location. We are currently working remotely with plans to offer flexible work arrangements when we return to the office.
Please note: We thank all applicants for your interest in RouteThis. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
RouteThis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law. Please let us know if you require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.