Are you organized? Are you a people person? Have you ever been described as a Sales Wizard?
If so, then we've got the opportunity for you! We are looking for a Wholesale Customer Service Representative who can reach out to potential customers and help accommodate our existing customers. We’ll need our Rep to know our products inside and out. Someone who can speak with the good old boys and girls of the Industry. They’ll need to be able to assist in sales calls, lead tracking, placing orders and customer account management. Ammunition Depot is a fast-growing company and seeking team members that have the right stuff and who can use their skills and talents to help us grow even faster. Are you our Wizard Harry? "Sorry bad Harry Potter Joke"
Where is the position?
Boca Raton Florida.
We're looking for:
A people person, who can engage well with our customers.
- An organized individual, who can keep track of multiple sales, leads, and customers.
- A problem-solver who isn’t afraid of a challenge. Not only can you identify problems but you can develop, propose, and implement solutions!
- A learner that is detail-oriented and adept at understanding not only our products but also new software and processes.
- A forward thinker who is always looking for ways to improve our processes. Just because things are the way that they are, doesn’t mean that’s the way they should be!
What is it like to work here?
We know where we want to go and were betting you know how to get there! In this position, you will be empowered to set your own SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Time-limited) goals and be held accountable to them. Every person in the company from entry-level employees to our owners have monthly or quarterly goals that they review with their teams and work together to achieve. We believe that this is the best way to keep everyone rowing in the same direction while also giving our team an exceptional level of autonomy and freedom.
We have a very generous benefits package including health insurance (for Florida based employees), dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and competitive paid vacation and sick time.
If this position is a good fit for you, you probably:
- Must have a minimum of 1 year professional sales or marketing experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate and negotiate with others at all levels within and outside of the organization.
- Have experience managing a large product catalog
- Must be able to use initiative and good judgment, knowledge of resources, and methods within the standards and procedures set by the department.
- Pay attention to detail
- Are familiar with shooting sports products
- Love guns
- Are an early adopter
- Have your “finger on the pulse of the industry”
- Are able to manipulate data and reports in Excel
- And have destroyed a small forest worth of paper targets!
It's important to know what core values we care about here, and what we're trying to do as a company. Our vision is to provide our customers with a startlingly great experience in everything that we do. In short, we want to make happy people inside and outside our company! How we get there is through our core values:
Willing and Able to Improve - We are continuously trying to improve our performance across the board. In the immortal words of Big Tom Callahan “you’re either growing or you’re dying. There ain’t no third direction.” We know we're not perfect but we are always trying to get better at everything we do.
Own It - We expect a lot from our team members. We empower them and make sure they have the tools and authority they need to perform. From top to bottom everyone on the AD team has the ability to make people happy! We try to hire smart and well-educated people that possess a healthy streak of creativity and we give them unusual freedom and power. We don’t know the meaning of “that’s not my job.” Our people seek to not only identify a problem but to be ready with a potential solution, too.
Integrity - We try our hardest to do what it takes to realize our vision but never at the expense of our integrity. The most important thing to us is doing the right thing. If the golden rule is still golden for you, you’ll fit in well.
*Be sure to enter a number for your desired compensation*