Reporting to the Manager, Sales Support, the Sales Processing Specialist is an integral part of the team providing administrative and analytical support to the Lubricants sales force and Sales Leadership Team. This team supports the global lubricant sales processing activities by ensuring the integrity of all customer-related data in SAP and the accurate processing of all sales transactions. This role will also provide guidance and expertise in systems and administrative processes to various groups within Lubricants Sales and supporting teams. In addition, this person represents the sales processing needs to other groups and will take the lead in specialized administrative processes such as tax exemption management, inter-company transfer pricing and customer specific pricing.
- Support the sales transaction processes through the management of multi-faceted customer data in SAP, and other related systems such as AKORE and SalesForce
- Responsible for customer master and pricing structures
- Responsible for troubleshooting Process Control Translator (PCT) sales transactions made by our distributor network
- Accountable for the rebate program (rebate agreement set up, reconciliation, verification and payment)
- Accountable for tax exemption documentation and data integrity in tax system (OneSource or SAP)
- Billing administration of regional specific programs
- Responsible for maintaining audit back-up documentation and support relating to customer master set-ups and changes (i.e. pricing, taxation)
- Responsible for invoice corrections related to incorrect pricing, including investigation with stakeholders, identification of total impact and correction
- Supports ad hoc BW reporting as needed (i.e. customer sales or pricing reports and customer price notifications)
- Will prepare customer sales or pricing reports and customer price notifications
- Responsible for account setup and verification
- Assist the Pricing team with the administration of general price increases
- Provide system related guidance and support to the field sales force and the order management group
- Will provide assistance and information to other departments including Distribution, Credit, Pricing Controllers and Associates
Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their supervisor, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Lubricants and/or in a similar support role. High degree of computer literacy in SAP (particularly sales processing), Excel, Word. Experience working in a very fast paced, very high volume work environment.
Experience in Lubricants.
A minimum of a High School Diploma however a combination of education and experience may be considered.
PREFERRED EDUCATIONAL LEVEL:
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Problem solving ability
- Must be able to work with complex customer structures and multi-level pricing tools
- Ability to focus on multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts
- Team player with ability to work quickly and independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
Bilingual (French/English) is preferred. Knowledge of Petro-Canada Lubricants is an asset.
Job conditions require standing, walking, sitting, twisting, stooping, crouching, kneeling, talking or hearing, making precise hand and finger movements, reaching or grasping. Job conditions may require making visual inspections, lifting and/or carrying up to 25lbs, pushing and/or pulling up to 25lbs, climbing up to 3ft, ability to operate and drive all assigned company vehicles at company standard insurance rates, with valid state driver’s license and proof of insurance, working in confined spaces, and perceiving color differences.
Our One HFC Culture:
Our one HFC Culture focuses on four key values of safety, integrity, teamwork and ownership. They influence our decisions, shape our behaviors and keep us connected across the entire organization.
Safety is first. We care about our people and work tirelessly to make sure they return home safely, every day. Everything we do is done with integrity. We encourage growth and exciting possibilities by championing a culture of teamwork and ownership.
About HollyFrontier Corporation
HollyFrontier Corporation, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is an independent petroleum refiner and marketer that produces high value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel and other specialty products. HollyFrontier owns and operates refineries located in Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Utah and markets its refined products principally in the Southwest U.S., the Rocky
Mountains extending into the Pacific Northwest and in other neighboring Plains states. In addition, HollyFrontier produces base oils and other specialized lubricants in the U.S., Canada and Netherlands, and exports products to more than 80 countries. HollyFrontier also owns a 57% limited partner interest and a non-economic general partner interest in Holly Energy Partners, L.P., a master limited partnership that provides petroleum product and crude oil transportation, terminalling, storage and throughput services to the petroleum industry, including HollyFrontier Corporation subsidiaries.
Join HollyFrontier Corporation where you have the opportunity to develop and own your career!
Equal Opportunity Employer
HollyFrontier Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other prohibited ground of discrimination.