Account Executive 1, Direct Sales
Remote - Southern California
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Join us as a Account Executive on our Outside Sales team in Southern California to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What makes this exciting:
Help create market, business unit or product line business plans to capitalize on current/future market trends or achieve operational efficiencies
- Work closely with senior management on a wide range of critical issues
- Identify product strategies for Dell’s approach to various customers and industries
- Conduct competitor assessments and evolution of profit pools
How your experience will help you hit the ground running:
- Experience selling technology solutions
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Good communication, collaboration, negotiation and presentation skills and ability to provide insight to senior management
- Basic knowledge of contract interpretation, negotiations and project management
- 0–2 years of outside sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.