We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we're the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You'll fit right in here if you're curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Sales at Vacasa
If Vacasa's incredible growth didn't make it obvious, we're good at what we do. We're people, people. We think on our feet and respond with tailored solutions. Our team has the street smarts, motivation, and talent to turn every potential market into a Vacasa community.
What we're looking for
We are looking to expand our Outbound Sales Development Team. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, positive team that shares a love of sales. You'll operate in a fast paced environment, engaging with both homeowners and buyers. This role requires flawless navigation of the real estate regulations and restrictions surrounding lead generation and outreach in your state.
What you'll do
- Build a robust sales pipeline by prospecting new leads through creative outreach
- Re-engage with existing opportunities within Vacasa's current pipeline
- Actively listen to customer needs while building rapport
- Qualify leads to schedule with our sales executive partners while communicating Vacasa's value to interested prospects
- Maintain strong follow-up with leads and partners to help maximize conversion and meet goals
- Expertly manage your day-to-day through our CRM system (Hubspot)
- Partner with your manager and sales executives to track meeting success rate and outcome
- Actively contribute to a highly collaborative team culture
- Create strong working partnerships with sales executives across your region
Skills you'll need
- Active Arizona Real Estate License
- Experience in lead generation
- Ability to build trust with prospects over the phone
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about basic and advanced technology
- Ability to stay focused and enthusiastic throughout a full workday on the phones
- Excellent communication skills a must - verbal and written
- Patience, reliability, and professionalism
- Positive outlook always, but especially during the unexpected
- Self-motivated with a passion for achieving goals
- Ability brush off rejection
This position is remote providing you the ability to work from home and resides anywhere in the state of Arizona
You'll be working in your home office setting. We hold virtual training sessions and weekly team meeting. Occasional offsite team meetings in your region or our HQ locations. Requires frequent, repetitive use of a computer, phone, and office equipment. Requires patient, professional communication with prospective clients, and the ability to build confidence with prospects.
What you'll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Paid holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you'll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.