Medical Sales Representative, British Columbia
Are you ready to make a difference?
This position is in the Derma Business at Beiersdorf for the Eucerin Brand, where we believe in the life changing power of dermatological skincare. For over 100 years, Eucerin has led skin science innovation with an uncompromising commitment to quality. Today, our products are respected and recommended by dermatologists. We are convinced that the benefits of our care are not limited to our skin. If your skin is better, you are better.
In this position, you will
- Report directly to the Medical Manager
- Demonstrate high level of integrity and accountability
- Build strong professional relationships; establish credibility and rapport with both internal and external customers
- Implement and execute key marketing strategies
- Responsible for timely call reporting tasks
- Responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills are required
- Ability to travel overnight as needed and work outside of the parameters of 8am to 5pm, as well as attend both corporate and medical conventions when required, which includes some weekends. Up to 25%-30% within assigned territory and for occasional conferences/meetings.
- Ability to manage various resources, including the ability to lift and handle packages up to 30 lbs.
Do you possess…
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum three (3) years of outside business-to-business sales or medical-related sales required
- Strong preference to candidates with experience in dermatology, and specifically, recent working relationships with local Dermatologists
- Strong understanding of OTC therapeutic knowledge is an asset
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, Windows, IOS, and can quickly become familiar with sales tracking and reporting software
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift 30lbs and stand for long periods
Ideally, as well…
- Outside sales experience in medical or pharmaceutical sales experience preferred
- Minimum two (2) years of consistent, documented high level sales performance
A welcoming workplace that offers personal and professional growth for all individuals.
At Beiersdorf, you’ll find:
- A welcoming workplace that fosters diversity, inclusion and belonging where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported
- Nimble teams that enjoy challenging work and the ability to make an impact
- A dynamic community of life-long learners that values acumen, aptitude and the ability to learn as well as hard skills and established expertise
- A purpose-led company that cares about your personal and professional development with the right balance of structure and flexibility to thrive
- A collaborative culture that leads with care, trust, simplicity and courage
Unique benefits that consider the whole person.
We understand that you have a life outside of work, and we support you with unique benefits including:
- Generous and flexible vacation policy
- Summer Friday hours
- Comprehensive Wellness and Benefits program
- Growing number of Employee Resource Groups or affinity groups - to foster meaningful connections and belonging with other colleagues
- Dynamic work model – a hybrid of in-office collaboration and remote focused work days
Experience, skills and competencies that lend themselves to this role:
We know that experience comes in all forms and we’re not necessarily looking for individuals who can hit the ground running (‘check all the boxes’) but may bring a unique blend of competence and capabilities that can grow into a role and/or bring news skills to the team.