Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position in the Public Entity team based in the Toronto office:
What can you expect?
You will serve as the first point of contact for day-to-day communications on Public Entity accounts, processing billing requests and gathering information for quotes, generating project calendars, liaising between internal senior professionals and organizing meetings and logistics to ensure customer satisfaction.
Reporting to senior colleagues on relationship satisfaction, you will ensure a mutual understanding both internally and externally.
What is in it for you?
Marsh Canada offers competitive employee benefits and a thriving culture to bring your authentic self to work
- A company with a strong Brand and strong results to match
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued partnership from the business.
- Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations.
- Competitive pay (salary and bonus potential), Full benefits package – starting day one (medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, life insurance, RSP (Retirement Savings Plan or TFSA (tax free savings account.)
- Tuition Reimbursement plan and participation in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Entitled to vacation, floating holidays, time off to give back to your community, sick days, and national holidays (with early dismissal).
We will count on you to:
- Serve as the first point of contact for day-to-day communications with designated low-risk accounts, follow up on correspondences and work to strengthen and grow account relationships.
- Develop an understanding of client businesses by conducting account research, research on industry issues and preparing benchmarking studies for personal and team use.
- Support colleagues by managing day-to-day aspects for designated small accounts and conducting ensuing account management tasks including: processing billing requests and gathering information for quotes, generating project calendars, liaising between internal senior professionals and accounts and organizing meeting logistics to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Mitigate account concerns or issues encountered, address problems in a timely manner and applies judgement as to when and what to escalate up to senior level colleagues.
- Report to senior colleagues on relationship satisfaction to ensure a mutual understanding both internally and externally.
- Develop and maintain a fluency in the Company's various service offerings to enrich work performed and develop sales capabilities.
What you need to have:
- Possess a minimum of 5 years experience in commercial or personal insurance.
- Holds RIBO license or ability to obtain one within 90 days
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to independently service medium- to larger-end (somewhat complex) accounts.
- Develop client relationships with Economic Buyer and Risk Manager.
- Possess good knowledge of client risk issues and Marsh solutions.
- Effectively manage and retain renewal business.
What makes you stand out:
- Strong organizational skills in prioritizing work, multi-tasking and consistently meeting deadlines.
- Effective team player.
- Computer literate with proficiency in email, spreadsheet software as well as in-house proprietary financial and sales-reporting systems.
In accordance with applicable legislation, Marsh will provide a reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees to the point of undue hardship upon request and as required in respect of the individual’s particular restrictions and limitations. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or medical need please contact [email protected]
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation, and gender identity.