The overall objective of the department in which this position works is:
To deliver a best in class customer service experience. Customer Experience is the result of every interaction a customer has with Maui Jim, from navigating the website to talking to customer service and receiving the product/service they have come to expect. Every interaction this department has impacts our customers’ perception and their decision to keep coming back or not—so a great customer experience is our key to success!
The major function of this position is:
To provide strategic leadership to deliver a seamless customer experience across all stages and touchpoints in the customer experience. This position plays a key role in outlining and achieving how customers perceive the company while driving higher customer satisfaction and customer retention.
The principle responsibilities and duties of this position are:
- Establish a comprehensive workforce management strategy, channel optimization and service framework that drives improvements in team utilization, productivity, cost and experience.
- Liaise with multiple teams, departments, including senior leadership to ensure customer centricity in their respective department work and help deliver in accordance with the overall customer experience strategy.
- Work closely with the cross functional teams (internal & external) to develop, enable and ensure the execution of the customer experience strategy. Provide thought leadership and continuously research to ensure the implementation of the latest, best practice methods and tools that will align to the achievement of the customer experience strategy.
- Ensure the customer experience team works in collaboration with all other business functions, consistently delivering an Aloha focused end to end customer experience across all stages, channels, and touchpoints in the customer journey.
- Enabling a two-way stream with the customer facing teams through collecting feedback from customer facing teams to derive meaningful insights for improvements and; guiding teams to ensure a customer centric philosophy while dealing with new or existing customers; especially collaborating with the marketing and sales teams to align with the larger CX strategy.
- Build and manage a team of customer experience agents. Develop skilled leaders and engaged employees to deliver a world class customer experience. Lead, direct and motivate team to meet performance metrics. Coach and mentor leadership team for a successful customer and employee experience. Encourage problem solving, strategic thinking and customer orientations amongst the team.
- Develop and implement long-term and short-term business plans by optimizing internal resources for maximum efficiency and improved customer experience. Provide leadership and drive performance through development and management of strategies that are tied to customer interactions, adherence to quality standards and performance metrics.
- Create and implement an analytics strategy for best in class customer service delivery. Leverage existing and additional relevant technologies for reporting and analytics across customer service and other customer facing functions/channels.
- Work closely with direct management team and Human Resources to assess new talent, evaluate needs of current staff, evaluate human personnel needs/changes, provide feedback for new position needs, training programs, succession programs and professional development.
- Partner with Manger, Training & Development, and department leadership to design a training curriculum to ensure all knowledge base initiatives, tools and materials are consistent with Company and department strategies. Identify KPI’s and generate/monitor reports on a daily and weekly basis to ensure strong and consistent performance from the support team.
- Manage the department budget process by setting objectives for the annual plan, aligning the budget towards those objectives, and successfully execute plans to ensure spending come in on target for each year.
- Perform other work-related tasks as requested or required.
Work Shift:1st Shift (United States of America)
Education:Bachelors: Business Administration/Management
Required Skills:Data-driven mindset and an aptitude for technology, Interpersonal Communication Abilities, Strategic Agility, Strategic Partnerships, Strategic Planning, Strong analytical and problem-solving skills., Strong judgment, highly developed problem solving and project-management skills, Strong leadership and team building
Special Requirements (If Applicable):
- Strong understanding of all channels of the customer experience, including a complete understanding of the supporting platforms (i.e. tickets, CRM, workforce management) to support the customer journey
- A demonstrated performance track record of improving the customer experience
- A demonstrated track record of building/growing a great team
- Has developed a scalable customer success business practice, team and methodology
Special Language Requirement (If Applicable):