Do you want to work with experienced colleagues and partners in Agile mode?
- Are you driven to understand business needs and add value?
- Does putting a lot of effort into a technological transformation while complying with its rules motivate you?
The Analytics Practice team is responsible for a certain number of workstreams on data and analytics at the Bank.
Among other initiatives, we are called to take part in a regulatory project for a protection of personal information program.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to support us in delivering this mandate.
You will report to the Senior Manager – Analytics Optimization.
Your main challenges
- Understand the context of the project for the protection of personal information and related business issues.
- Make sure that all our decision models are in line with our commitment to transparency in terms of explainability of decisions.
- Work in close cooperation with various teams and stakeholders across the Bank.
- Support Product Owners/business stakeholders in their decision-making and advise them on delivery prioritization.
- Respond to complex requests from stakeholders, provide solutions and ensure satisfaction by delivering quality services.
- Diagnose problem situations and help solve problems by implementing corrective measures.
- Set up the organization needed to meet expected deliveries.
- Understand initiatives and business context.
- Set up an organization and control it to meet deliveries.
- Prepare elements needed for making decisions in line with the project and prioritize delivery activities.
- Always ensure solutions are appropriate with the business partners.
- Conduct various types of analyses (process inventories, priority needs analysis, work sequencing, etc.).
- Inform stakeholders about change management efforts required.
- Provide documentation and follow up with various partner teams.
- Map operational processes and/or support models after delivery.
We can offer you:
- A constantly evolving work setting
- A place where the complexity of technology environments fosters development
- A dynamic, collaborative work environment
- An environment that encourages work-life balance
- Competitive incentive compensation
- A range of competitive employee benefits
- An ongoing training and skills development program.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus 7 years of relevant experience OR Master’s degree in a related field plus 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Experience in business analysis, delivery and processes
- Experience conducting workshops
- Knowledge of analytics (an asset)
- Knowledge of Agile methods and Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Strong sense of autonomy and organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Curiosity, flexibility and open-mindedness
- French (spoken and written), knowledge of English, an asset
Does this job description resonate with you? If so, apply now!
- We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on people’s lives.
- Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that's accessible to all employees.
- We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodation, feel free to let us know during our initial conversations.
- We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Are you ready to live your ambitions?
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviors) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
While only one level is posted, the manager has the latitude to position the selected candidate at a lower level, depending on their profile.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
At National Bank, we stand out by investing in our employees throughout their careers—as demonstrated when we were awarded silver in the "Most Innovative use of HR Technology" category at the 2020 Canadian HR Awards for our use of Axonify, a personalized learning solution that can be used every day.