Job DescriptionWork location: Simi Valley, CA
Looking for ERP/MRP experience and other collaboration tools like JIRA.
In addition, someone with a aerospace, defense and nuclear manufacturing work profile.
Pay rate: $30
The Senior Customer Account Representatives will manage a variety of Meggitt customer accounts to deliver world-class service and support by directly overseeing score cards, immediately responding to inquiries, collaborating internally to prepare and deliver quotations, and joining with the planning team to accurately forecast demand. By utilizing the Meggitt High Performance System, the Senior Customer Account Representative will serve as the primary interface for a variety of Meggitt customers, responsible for ensuring the most efficient and positive relationship with Meggitt"s customers, while enabling level-loading of production and expeditious resolution of customer assertions. They will also work closely with key internal stakeholders and have a solid internal network relevant to the customers they support.
Job Core Responsibilities
- Oversee different customer accounts across Meggitt, particularly those with Long Term Arrangement (LTA) contracts as well as some more bespoke customers.
- Support the strategic account managers working on new business due to their knowledge and understanding of the existing customer portfolio and may be required to support bid-related activities.
- Prepare costing sheets (considering hours/materials) and produce quotes for internal sign off. The Senior Customer Account Representative has responsibility for ensuring that the price is accurate for customer orders such as miscellaneous repairs or spares quotes, which may include orders of significant value.
- Seeking buy-in from various key internal stakeholders before responding to new customer requests and presenting information back to the customer.
- Responsible for the contract review process, working closely with Commercial colleagues internally.
- Act as the voice of the customer and ensure timely resolution to all customer orders and enquiries.
- Support the production of the monthly and annual forecasts based on historical sales and customer trends; supporting forecasting and planning ahead.
- Receive, review, and enter purchase orders into the enterprise resource planning (ERP) system and delegate to the administration team as required.
- Responsible for ensuring the PO is accurate and internal stakeholders have provided agreement. Formally acknowledge the PO with the customer.
- Responsible for ensuring customers are responded to in a timely manner and they are accountable for the communication both internally and externally.
- Works closely with all internal functions, including: Trade Compliance, Finance etc. to ensure everything is place to enable Meggitt is able to deliver to the customer.
- Able to escalate matters to the Customer Account Manager and use judgement as to when this appropriate.
- Be aware of legislation requirements and keep up to date with Meggitt internal training on such topics.
- Track and reconcile internal and external customer score cards, which includes verification of the metrics by which Meggitt is judged
- Collaborate directly and attend meetings with the Finance function, including shared service teams, to manage and reduce accounts receivables; accountable for resolving disputes that impact cash collection
- Upon receipt of orders for 'out-of-production' products, gather the information necessary to prepare a quotation, which includes pricing, production lead time, terms and conditions
- Deliver quotations to customers and coordinate with various functional leaders to ensure questions are answered until the order is received or the opportunity is closed as lost
- Monitor and actively manage customer portals to ensure prices, quantities, lead times and contract terms are acceptable in accordance with authority delegated by appropriate functional leaders (i.e., Finance, Commercial, and Operations)
- Utilize business systems, including CRM, portal management and work flow tools, to expedite the process of receiving, reviewing, responding and booking orders
- Resolve customer complaints, which may include warranty, delivery, or quantity disputes, and in the most beneficial manner for Meggitt
(Required): Bachelor's Degree with at least two years of industry experience or High School Diploma/Higher Education Qualification with at least five years of relevant experience
Degree is preferred, but not essential as equivalent experience would be sufficient.
(Preferred): Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience: Customer service, Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, Salesforce.com, Robot Morning/Demand Line
4-6 years of experience in customer account management or similar
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Awareness of the regulations pertaining to the products and customers for which the employee is responsible (i.e., FAR, DFARS, DEFCONS, etc.)
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare reports
- Good/Strong/Excellence verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
- Strong prioritization skills
- Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically
- Conflict management skills
- Decision making skills