Data Scientist-San Francisco
The AI & Analytics group is the fastest growing digital practice at Capgemini demanding agile innovation. As part of the AI & Analytics group, you will work in a collaborative environment with internal and client resources to understand key business goals, build solutions, and present findings to client executives while solving real-world problems. If you are passionate about solving problems in the realm of cognitive computing, big data, and machine learning while utilizing business acumen, statistical understanding, and technical know-how, the AI & Analytics practice group at Capgemini is the best place to grow your career
Work in a collaborative environment with global teams to drive client engagements in a broad range of industries to design and build scalable AI and Machine Learning solutions to solve business problems and create value by leveraging client data
- Work with team to quickly understand client needs, develop solutions, and collaboratively present findings to client executives
- Collaborate with team to provide data-driven recommendations and solutions to clients by clearly articulating complex technical concepts through generation and delivery of presentations
- Analyze and model both structured and unstructured data to generate value using R and Python
- 6+ years professional work experience as a data scientist or on advanced analytics / statistics projects with 5+ years’ experience in one of the following sectors: : Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Banking, Consumer Products & Retail, Financial Services, Healthcare, High Tech, Industrial Products, Insurance, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Public Sector, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, and Energy & Utilities.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or other closely related field using R and Python
- Graph Theory work, potentially NEO4J
- Experience with Deep Learning methods in NLP & Computer Vision, Sentiment analysis, topic modeling and graph theory and databases
- Experience with common data science tools such as Python, R, Pytorch, TensorFlow, Keras, NLTK, Spacy, or Neo4j, and a good understanding of modelling platforms (Azure AutoML, SageMaker, DataBricks, DataRobot and H2O.ai)
Delivery/Solution should be in the Cloud Space (AWS,Azure). Solution Architect Experience
- Qualifications: 2-5 years (1 year min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
- Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.