Customer Relationship Manager
Houston, TX (working remotely)
Innovate with Benchmark Digital as a Customer Relationship Manager
Are you ready to innovate the future? At Benchmark Digital Partners, we innovate the future every day by providing our customers with Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) best-practice digital transformation software solutions! From our incredible team members & leadership and the collaborative spirit of our subscribers and partners, to the continuous innovation in leveraging new technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning, and IoT, a career at Benchmark Digital Partners means using your skills to develop fresh ideas and initiatives. Our global employees work together seamlessly, combining our collective creativity and passion to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers.
We work with incredible brands like General Electric and Whirlpool among many others that trust our solutions & services.
Benchmark Digital Benefits
We offer all our full-time employees a competitive package of compensation and benefits, including vacation and paid-time-off; Company-sponsored group healthcare and life insurance plans and 401k. We also pride ourselves on our friendly, diverse and welcoming work atmosphere. Plus, our team events and office-wide initiatives keep us feeling invigorated and ready to tackle any challenge.
About Benchmark Digital Partners…
Benchmark Digital Partners LLC develops and deploys innovative software solutions for companies in every industry and corner of the globe. Following a rebrand from Gensuite LLC on 1-Jan-2021, Benchmark ESGTM | Powered by Gensuite® has a mission to become the digital benchmark of enterprise operational risk, compliance and sustainable business management systems. Our 65+ powerful web-based applications are developed to help our customers turn complex compliance requirements into manageable, digitized and actionable processes. Our comprehensive cloud software suite features intuitive, best-practice process functionality, flexible configurations and powerful extensions. For over two decades, we’ve helped companies manage safe & sustainable operations worldwide, with a focus on fast return on investment (ROI), service excellence and continuous innovation. Over 1.5 million users trust Benchmark ESGTM | Gensuite® with their Environmental, Social, & Governance (ESG) software system needs, and we are proud to offer solutions inspired by our users and created for worldwide leaders.
Benchmark Digital Subscribers
Worldwide: Colgate, General Electric, Grainger, Ineos, Ingersoll Rand, L3Harris, NBCUniversal, Reynolds, Wayfair, Whirlpool
What You’ll Do
- Develop an understanding of Benchmark's SaaS offering and domain-centric functions supported by the platform
- Drive customer satisfaction and growth among a portfolio of customers by understanding their needs and helping them succeed
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and looking for opportunities to drive deeper engagement
- Collaborate with the customer and Benchmark's team members to support projects, pilots, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Marshall resources across the Customer Services & Support organization to support customer needs
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform the growth process and product roadmap
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Benchmark advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
What We’re Looking For
- B.A./B.S., and 2+ years of experience in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role
- Experience working in SaaS position, preferred
- Exceptional listening, communication and presentation skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed, action, and continuous improvement
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data/information into an actionable plan
- Strong PowerPoint skills and experience with Excel preferred
- Comfort in a dynamic environment where we all wear many hats
Questions about the position? Please contact our HR Manager, Amanda Lamping, at [email protected]m.
Job Type: Full-time