Supervisor of Client Success
The Supervisor of Client Success will work under the direction of the National Director of Client Success to grow and maintain successful home delivery pharmacy programs for our current and newly implemented clients. The Supervisor of Client Success will work as a supervisor and mentor for the team of Account Managers, and will also work in collaboration with other leaders within the company. The Supervisor of Client Success will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of department Standard Operating Procedures and Job Aids, will handle escalated client concerns, drive team performance metrics, and occasionally will travel to clients to enhance the relationship and offer training to clients team members. The Supervisor of Client Success will be responsible for setting team goals, metrics in line with Equiscript’s overall budget and vision and supporting the team to achieve them. The Supervisor of Client Success will assist the team in creating and executing strategic plans to grow our client opportunities quarter over quarter.
Lead a team of Account Managers that work with our client's staff to ensure overall program success, continued program growth, and strategic business plan development
- Manage the reporting for team performance metrics and client growth, as well as lead the team in any action planning, and course correction necessary to ensure the ability to meet and exceed goals.
- Responsible for setting team key performance indicators and coaching the team to meet and exceed these.
- Drive team performance to goals.
- Responsible for determining hiring needs, performance improvement actions and performance reviews with the direction of the National Director of Client Success.
- Strong collaboration with other departmental leaders .
- Responsible for understanding, planning, and adherence to team budget.
- Responsible for the creation of training plans for and training of new team members.
- Up to 10-25% travel may be required visiting our partners
Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical and organizational skills in an environment; a consultative approach to managing complex client relationships
- Project and program management experience; knowledge of key concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope and tasks
- Passion about business and dissatisfaction with the status quo – always thinking of ways to improve/grow client programs
- Experience developing a strategic business plan to hit financial targets
- Experience in uncovering, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve the problem
- Experience collaborating with both internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department and organizational goals
- Engaging personality, with a focus on relationship building, internally and externally
- Ability to educate and communicate the value of our program to employees, clients, and pharmacies
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to influence people in both one-on-one and large group environments
- Display confidence and positivity - a “can-do” attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Record of being goal-oriented, deadline-driven, and delivering results
- Attention to detail in order to solve problems and develop company programs
3-5 years experience in Client Success and/or Account Management
- Management experience
- Experience working in a healthcare setting preferred
- Pharmacy Technician Certification is a plus
- One to two years of 340B experience
- Salesforce or other CRM technology experience a plus
Requires the ability to sit or stand for long periods of time, occasional stooping, and reaching; May require lifting up to 25 pounds; requires a normal range of vision and hearing with or without accommodations.
Cleared Background Check Required
Main Office is based in North Charleston, SC but the position can be worked remotely from select states
- Benefits include health plan, dental, vision, paid time off
- 401k with a company match