lobal Machinery Auctions is hiring for full-time Heavy Equipment Territory Sales Manager based in Edmonton Alberta.
As the Heavy Equipment Sales Representative, you are responsible for Consigning And selling assets directly related to Heavy Machinery. Heavy equipment or heavy truck experience required. Both preferred.
- Build and foster relationships with Construction, Oil Field, Agriculture, and Trucking, as well as, auction contacts to successfully monitor inventory, collaborate on strategic projects, and positively represent Global Machinery Auction’s assets to maximize returns and focus on customer experience.
- Provide oversight to inventory management where needed and partner between Marketing, Sales Team, and internal business partners to ensure priorities are met.
- Prioritize email and work to ensure internal and external business needs are met.
- High School Diploma (Bachelor’s Degree Preferred)
- 3 to 5 years of sales experience in Heavy Duty Equipment is required.
- Must have strong problem solving, business judgment, and decision-making skills. Must be organized with the ability to multi-task with good time management skills. Excellent and professional oral and written communication skills are also required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ability to learn and adapt to programs and apps.
- Strong organizational planning, execution, and proven analytical skills (ability to think through and problem solve) required.
- Ability to work under pressure, using tact, discretion, and good judgment to respond to all requests in a professional and courteous manner.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and user-level application knowledge, data entry, and typing skills and be familiar with general office equipment.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$250,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift