About our team? Electra Meccanica has heart & soul! We hire dedicated, passionate, respectful, and engaged contributors, who enjoy creating, solving, and challenging the status quo. We have a dedicated team of people and continually seek to hire those who are always willing to roll up their sleeves. If we just described your personal values and work ethic here, we definitely want you to read on to see if this position sparks your interest as well.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time or Part-Time Entry Level Brand Ambassador to join our lean and agile team at our Chandler Fashion Center, Arizona, kiosk. This kiosk is located at 3111 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85226. Brand Ambassadors will report to the Retail Manager or Regional Sales Manager at the assigned kiosk location.
This is a retail sales role that works on the front lines with our consumers. Our brand ambassadors will be responsible for engaging customers and educating them on ElectraMeccanica's products. This role will focus on customer engagement, creating excitement toward our brand, generating leads with new customers, collecting pre-orders, and assisting with scheduling test drives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Engages all consumers near and around the retail kiosk to ask for their business and encourage them to place orders for a vehicle.
- Generates preorders from customers and enters them into our sales system.
- Always offers to help consumers join the Electra Meccanica community and place an order for a vehicle.
- Begins the ordering process for all interested consumers, ensuring their requests are entered into company systems.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude and body language.
- Builds the top of the sales funnel through lead generation and contacting customers in our database for follow-up engagement.
- Delivers exceptional customer service to provide an amazing experience throughout the sales process, and offers continued support to consumers that own Electra Meccanica Vehicles.
- Collaborates with team members to ensure that all department goals, processes, and procedures are aligned. Works together on client engagement to provide a positive customer experience.
- Provides smooth handoff to Sales Advisors and/or Delivery Specialists.
- Takes on administrative duties as required – including but not limited to: scheduling appointments/test drives, ensuring the sales floor is professionally kept and clean, ensuring vehicles are functional for test drives (charged, safely functioning, clean, etc.).
- Builds a rapport with new/existing sales members to create a team-focused outlook towards consumer branding and the sale of vehicles.
- Effectively relays information and refers consumers to appropriate team members to ensure all their requests are answered.
- Other duties as assigned by your manager.
- Sales experience specific to the automotive industry is considered an asset.
- Post-secondary education is considered an asset for this role.
- Collaborative Team player – recognizes the importance of teamwork in building an efficient sales team.
- Focused on results – wants to build a successful electric vehicle brand.
- Builds rapport and strong relationships with customers and team members throughout the entire organization.
- Has a valid driver’s license.
- Legally able to work in the United States of America.
- Required to stand and walk the retail space for long periods of time to assist customers.
- Will be required to work outdoors.
- This role will include working on weekends.
- Occasionally required to lift up to 25 pounds.
One last important note… we work hard, but we play hard too! We also provide the following comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees to support our employee’s health, wellness, retirement, and work-life balance:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid time off
- 401k with company match
- Short- and Long-term disability benefits
While we greatly appreciate all candidate applications, we only contact those individuals who best meet the required position qualifications. Thank you in advance for considering Electra Meccanica!