At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we believe in strengthening families. And we look for people who exhibit the courage, caring and creativity to help us become the most loved brand in family travel. We’re committed to growing our people, memberships, resorts and guest love. That’s why we need individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust and respect in those around you? Do you encourage success and build relationships? If so, we’re looking for you.
Exciting Full Time Opportunity! Paid Training, Weekly Pay/Commission, Lucrative Compensation Plan, Growth Opportunities, 401K, Health Care Benefits, EAP - Employee Assistance Program, PTO, Discounts to our IHG Hotels & Resorts, Tuition Reimbursement, Outstanding Company Culture and so Much More!
The Sales Consultant is responsible for the direct sale of Holiday Inn Club Vacation ownership products to perspective purchasers to be delivered in a professional and ethical manner. The primary duties of the Sales Consultant are to discover the prospective purchaser’s needs & interests and create a want to join the Holiday Inn Club Vacations program through a structured sales presentation. The Sales Consultant will advise clients on how being a Holiday Inn Club Vacations owner will provide added value to their lives and is prepared to address/overcome any questions or concerns while providing a quality customer service experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Conducts a guest presentation and tour as trained at scheduled times. Provides perspective owners a tour of the Sales Gallery, Resort Property and Model Tour.
- Attends training classes on an on-going basis. Participates in demonstration/assessment rides that are scheduled with the Sales Managers and/or Sales Training Managers.
- Builds relationships with assigned Sales Training Managers and all members on the Sales Line Team. Assists in ensuring all questions are answered in a professional, informative, diplomatic and correct manner.
- Ensures and/or performs coaching and action plans as provided by the assigned Sales Training Managers and/or Sales Managers. Explain the features and benefits of the points program and recommends the amount of points to be purchased to take care of current and future vacation needs.
- Delivers the utmost level of customer service to all guests and owners to ensure a great sales tour experience. Achieves personal and departmental written objectives as provided or determined throughout the fiscal year.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Higher Education Encouraged
- Active Real Estate License may be required for certain locations (i.e: Florida, Nevada, South Carolina, Tennessee)
- Strong Oral Communication Skills
- Strong professional work ethic, high energy, and positive attitude
- Persuasive Interpersonal Skills
- Strong listening and comprehension skills
- Proactive team player
- Highly motivated to succeed
- Self-directed and independent
- Pursuit of continuous improvement
- Timeshare Sales Experience Required
At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we provide the following benefits to ensure your career is on the right path to success.
Paid Training – Weekly Pay/Commission
- Lucrative Compensation Plan
- Growth Opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits – Health, Dental and Vision Plans.
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts through IHG including additional discounted employee benefits through our company Perks website
- Tuition Reimbursement & Continuing Education Courses
- Outstanding Company Culture
Licenses & Certifications
- Real Estate License
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1.00 per hour
- Signing bonus
- Are you willing to relocate to Lake Tahoe, NV?
- Timeshare: 1 year (Required)
- Real Estate License (Required)
- One location