In our Director of Account Management position, you will report to our COO, at least initially, and will be part of our Client team. You will represent our company to our client’s senior executives and ensure the retention of their accounts. You will do so by being the voice of and bridge between Standard Cognition and our clients on a daily basis. You will work cross-collaboratively and your work would ultimately influence the direction of our company across the board. As such, we will be looking for you to be a self-starter and to quickly gain expertise in our products, technologies, and operations.
This is a FULL-TIME remote role located in the United States.
What you'll do here:
- Build strong relationships with the senior-level executives of our existing customers based on trust and credibility to drive high retention rates and the optimization the potential within each account (expand number of sites that adopt our technology)
- Gain in-depth understanding of our customers’ needs and pain points to ensure our products continue to solve their highest-impact problems and that our communication is focused on their key areas of interest
- Partner with our marketing team to create compelling customer communication
- Build and manage a scalable internal process for both scheduling client meetings and disseminating the right information to them at the right times and with the right cadence
- Engage with clients on a daily basis for updates, requests, status reports, product information, etc.
- Travel to client sites to strengthen relationships with key executives.
- Engage with engineering, product, data operations, and deployment teams to gather requests and share relevant client information on a regular and ongoing basis
- Collaborate with other internal team leads to create and maintain product and process roadmaps
Who you are:
- You have experience in an Account Manager or a similar role
- You have built relationships with senior-level executives within enterprise accounts
- You have experience working within the retail (or similar) industry
- You have the ability to build and manage scalable internal processes
- You have worked cross-functionally in building out and improving product roadmaps based on customer feedback
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are able to create and deliver compelling messages tailored to the needs of your audience
- You have strong problem-solving skills
- You have a genuine interest in technology and a willingness to learn how Standard’s Technology works
- You have a global mindset and are culturally sensitive
Only meet some of these traits or experiences? We'd still love to hear from you!
Why you might want to work with us:
- We take care of you and your family with health, vision, and dental insurance.
- We're serious about food. Free catered lunch every day, and a fully stocked kitchen. Healthy and not-so-healthy options are available, as are foods for those with dietary restrictions.
- You're excited to work on a product that will impact almost any consumer, almost anywhere.
- We believe in a culture of learning, and want to keep building our skills, experiences, and capabilities.
- We offer flexible work schedules. We trust our team to know how they will do their best work.
- We're family-friendly. We want our teammates to focus on what they need to, when they need to.
- We offer very competitive compensation, including equity in Standard, to each one of our employees.
Standard provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities.