Peace of Mind Technologies (POM), is currently searching for an experienced and driven Integrated Electronic Security Solutions Sales Person to join our Company and grow our Westchester County market and surrounding counties.
You’ve always been the driven one, the go-getter, the serial entrepreneur since you were 15 years old. You focus on big-pictures you read in business books like growth and success. You know that the only way you’ve succeeded in life is through hard-work and you’ve approached that head on. You’ve got a competitive, gritty edge, gained through athletics, hobbies, tough siblings, or trivia nights, but you hate losing, therefore practice so that you don’t. But when you do lose, you dust yourself off, learn and get up and go again.
You’re the person that can drop in a room and make friends. People gravitate to you, and you naturally building relationships and trust. You are a confidant for friends.
You recognize that sales is about having a great product and a great company, but especially about people putting their trust in you, and you take that very personally. You put your customers before others, because their best interest is your best interest.
You have an attention to detail, the ability to synthesize technical and complicated ideas, into solutions that people understand. You as a person, add value to the process and people will pay a premium just to work with you…and if they don’t yet, they will.
Peace of Mind Technologies, LLC (POM) is New York’s premier systems integrator for security and surveillance technology. Specializing in high-tech systems, cloud-based software services and audio/video solutions for thousands of businesses, schools and properties in the greater New York Metropolitan area and New Jersey. POM’s diverse client roster comprises a wide range of prestigious and well-known organizations. Founded in 2002, POM has handled thousands of site installations, primarily focused on large offices, retail, hospitality, health care, education, and real estate (commercial, luxury residential and hi-rise).
Roles & Responsibilities
Realize Client Objectives. Identify prospect’s needs and wants for the product/services offered and work with system engineers to develop the right solution
Communicate the Vision. Provide timely and effective presentations to prospective customers that highlight the value of partnering with POM
Drive Business Growth. Develop and maintain a lead generation and prospecting plan through the use of social selling, networking, referrals, cold contact, and inbound marketing efforts. Build and leverage relationships with end users, lead generators, influencers and partners to win new installations, service plans or additional opportunities.
Exceed Client Expectations. Coordinate with the operations department to ensure the customers’ requirements are exceeded and fully understood by the project management. Develop and maintain a rapport that will result in continual referrals with clients, partners, manufacturers, and other lead generators.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 + years experience selling Integrated Electronic Security Solutions, Electronic Access Control systems, CCTV, Intercoms, Turnstiles or Alarms required.
- Consistency in showing Sales Success.
- Competitive Attitude and Money Motivated
- Ability to Quickly Learn and Duplicate Successful Sales Technique.
- Self-starter who is able to guide themselves from day one.
- Proficient with emphasis on Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Adobe
- Proficiency with Salesforce, LinkedIn and Google a plus.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, sales guides, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write detailed proposals and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, etc.
Does this sound like you?
- Competitive compensation including base salary plus commission
- Health benefits package (50% of premium is covered for health plan)
- Voluntary dental, vision, disability and life insurance plans
- 401k plan with matching
- Generous paid-time-off policy
- Pre-tax transit chek
- Company cell phone
No agencies please.