We like to say that our blood type is B+, BE POSITIVE! If you are team oriented and driven to make a difference, we would love to meet you!
POSITION TITLE: SURGICAL SALES CONSULTANT – Nevada/Utah
SUMMARY: The Surgical Sales Consultant is responsible for the sales and promotion of all LSI products to hospitals and surgeons within a specific territory. As a goal-driven sales consultant, they are the primary person responsible for driving revenue by maintaining and growing annual sales volume. The primary responsibilities include accurately forecasting their business, owning customer relationships, understanding, and targeting customer product needs, and developing and executing the sales strategy around those opportunities.
Do you have experience in the medical device industry and operating room (OR)?
- Do you have experience with Trade Shows?
- Does your resume reflect your call points?
- Responsible for selling and training surgeons on the proper use of LSI products.
- Responsible for traveling within assigned territory and other areas. (Las Vegas, Salt Lake City).
- Responsible for generating monthly reports including forecasts and other documents as requested by Manager.
- Responsible for providing assistance with trade show set-up, tear down and product demonstrations.
- Responsible for completing and reviewing FER reports for regulatory.
- Responsible for mentoring and training new employees in the field when requested.
- Responsible for assisting Regional Manager and National Sales Director on special projects.
- Responsible for assisting the National Sales Director and the Marketing Manager with product campaigns and promotions.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with Quality System procedures
- 30-40% travel.
- All other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Sales experience in the medical field preferred.
- BS degree in Business or Science field.
- Associates degree plus 2 years sales experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Office and internet programs.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate to individuals with different backgrounds/personalities.
- Organizational skills and ability to keep accurate records/receipts.
- Mechanically inclined and ability to demonstrate products in real time scenarios.
- Presentation skills and ability to present to rooms of up to 30 people.
- Creative thinking and ability to design immediate solutions without pen & paper.
- Follow-up to consistently message necessary contacts.
- Follow-through to deliver results in timely manner.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Standing for extended periods (3+ hours) in cases and at conferences.
- Working consecutive days including weekends when needed.
- Driving for periods of 3+ hours to get to hospital location for case support.
- Having the ability to recognize different colors and color shades, to effectively identify different tissue structures in a patient.
- Feeling confident and comfortable in large group settings speaking frequently (Public Speaking).
LSI SOLUTIONS® is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic.
Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran