- Oversees the processes for Data mining, manipulation and interpretation ensuring the quality of data for both Internal and Vendor data sources.
- Continuously evolves the Remarketing Reporting suite by incorporating new reporting software to meet the needs of the business.
- Manages the distribution and quality control process for weekly, monthly and quarterly remarketing reports and KPI’s.
- Maintains and updates the General procedures related to remarketing data and analytics function.
- Evaluates and tests new technologies to enhance the efficiency of the remarketing business processes and asset flow through the remarketing channels.
- Oversees the Recalls Management process to ensure accurate data flow between different systems for accuracy of the process.
- Manages the incentive program to ensure accuracy of dealer targets and incentive disbursement.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, analytics or mathematics
- Desired: Master’s Degree with concentration in Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Finance.
- 3 - 5 years in an analytical role
- Previous database management experience preferred.
- Advanced querying skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Active listening skills
- Knowledge Business Objects
- Presentation skills
- Detail Orientation
- Project Management
- Experience with Data Visualization tools like Tableau, Quicksight & Sales Force
Specialized Skills, Desired
- Relational Database management skills
- Experience with VBA and SQL
- Knowledge of Finance and Accounting
- MS Access
- Experience with implementation of new technologies related to process improvement and enhancement.
- Work Arrangement: Hybrid
- Work primarily from home with office presence required up to 50% of the time
- 1% - 20% of the time to vendor locations as required
VW Credit Canada, Inc. (also operating under Audi Finance and Volkswagen Finance) is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, family status, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
VW Credit Canada, Inc. (also operating under Audi Finance and Volkswagen Finance) is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.