Median income of Sales Professionals with at least one year of company service was $61,777 in 2018 with Top 1/3 median income of $127,041.
Our passion is simple, and it’s been our focus since 1956. We want to help hardworking families across America achieve the dream of home ownership . And 1.5 million homes later, we’re doing just that and more. Today, we build, sell, finance, lease and insure our homes and buildings from coast to coast. Ultimately, we’re serving many families far beyond the purchase of a new home. We’re helping thousands of Clayton team members care for their families by providing stable and lasting career opportunities.
We believe that attitude is everything – if you have a positive attitude, we can give you the tools and skills to create the career you’ve been dreaming of.
- Average earnings for our first-year Sales Representatives - $40k - $50k
- As a Sales Rep with Clayton Homes, you will receive a $40k base salary plus commission first year.
- Benefits including medical, dental & vision offered after 30 days
- PTO & Holiday
- 401(k) offered after 90 days; co match after one year
- We offer a paid training program.
- Unlimited career and earning potential as a Sales Pro!
- Previous sales, retail or customer service experience
- At least 6 months of relationship driven business to consumer sales preferred
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to excel and contribute to a team environment
- Possess solid phone skills
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- General understanding of the retail environment
- All Sales Reps must pass criminal background check and post offer drug screen
- Ability to learn business and finance mortgage concepts
- Ability to obtain appropriate manufactured home sales licensing
- Ability to move and lift furniture, promotional items, etc. (up to 75 lbs.)
As a New Home Sales Representative with Clayton Homes, you will create a world class home buying experience by assisting prospects to identify a floor plan, select options, and coordinate the construction process.
To be successful in this role, New Home Sales Reps must possess an ability to create an initial rapport, establish trusting relationships and provide a high degree of leadership that allows prospects to have the confidence to select Clayton Homes as their housing solution.
Our commitment to creating a World Class Customer Experience is unparalleled in the housing industry; we take pride in ensuring that all Clayton homeowners receive a high level of customer service from the time they visit one of our Home Centers all the way through to the time they take ownership of their new home.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location