Who Are We:
We are a collective of young-minded, progressive, agile thinkers focused on creating the future of cannabis consumption, with a visual branding and storytelling to match. We aim to satisfy the needs and expectations not only of true connoisseurs but also the next generation of concentrate enthusiasts. Since its inception, the primary goal at Puffco has been to design the most intuitive, elegant, and innovative experiences for the modern concentrate consumer; it's what motivates us to raise the bar every day. Our premium product line has garnered widespread critical acclaim and numerous awards and recognition as the obvious industry benchmark.
Who Are You:
We are looking for exceptional employees who are innovative forward thinkers, who are resourceful, motivated, and passionately committed to their trade. A driven self-starter with top notch organizational and detail-oriented skill set who thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We here at Puffco possess these qualities and if you do too, then please read on!
What’s The Role About:
Puffco is currently seeking an articulate, enthusiastic, self-motivated, driven, and ambitious Outside Sales Specialist who is committed to prospecting and developing new business as well as increasing brand awareness and sales by promoting our products through retail partners, professional events, trainings and consumer interactions.
You will utilize your extraordinary communication skills and passion for problem-solving to connect with potential leads by phone or email while establishing trust and strong rapport. Our Outside Sales Specialist will serve as our primary liaison for new business and play an instrumental support role to our sales and customer service team. You will be responsible for prospecting new business in your territory, developing a pipeline of new accounts for our growing business and will communicate and engage with customers, both online and offline, in meaningful ways to increase our company’s brand awareness and generate new sales opportunities. You will be responsible for handling business and confidential situations in a discrete and mature manner.
Some things you will be responsible for:
- Research target markets/potential leads, develop plan-of-action, and execute.
- Travel to meet prospects, initiate contact by phone and email.
- Conduct outbound prospecting and lead generation via market research with the goal of building relationships and setting meetings with potential Puffco customers
- Present our company and products to potential clients.
- Scheduling and attending a minimum of 10 location sites/meetings per week within designated territory.
- Provide detailed event reports on consumer interactions, product feedback, interest, and status of Puffco presence in store (stock on shelves, display locations, etc.)
- Coordinate and manage scheduling with demos/meetings between prospects and accounts
- Create unique customer experiences to increase brand awareness.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships and partnerships to continue brand loyalty
- Demonstrate resourcefulness in connecting with new customers and showing diligence with follow up communications to ensure a close.
- Communicate with the Head of sales, assigned Account Manager and the marketing department to conceptualize events presentation and customer acquisition strategies.
- Work with the Head of Sales and assigned Account Manager on new leads, strategy, and all business development phases.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Maintain an organized system/procedure for tracking & following up with new & aged opportunities.
- Develop reports on business development growth/opportunities.
- Work to ensure all demos are effectively and efficiently facilitated including set up and clean up.
Some qualifications and skills we need you to have:
- 2+ years' experience working as a Brand Ambassador or outside sales role
- Strong internal and client-facing communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- A relationship builder, excited by the opportunity to partner with our customers and consumers.
- Reliable transportation and a valid drivers license.
- A results oriented self-starter with a passion for customer success and value creation.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and salesforce.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and function well under pressure and tight delivery timeframes
- Ability to function at a high level in either a team environment or independently
- Requires a high degree of tact, initiative, accuracy, judgment and superior interpersonal skills
- The ability to positively engage the public, representing the brand in a highly positive manner.
- Maintain a positive image of the brand at all times.
- A polished individual who likes a challenge and can contribute their talents to our team environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Office Suite, and Outlook
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive pay, 401K, Medical/Dental/ Vision/Life coverage, Flexible Time-Off
- Amazing pet friendly office in LA Center Studios with a fun casual and comfortable work environment
- Snacks, lunches, retreats, and SO much more!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Puffco strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Puffco’s recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Puffco may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
**Additional information about our company can be found at www.puffco.com.
Follow us on Instagram @Puffco