Our office is expanding and we are looking to hire the right individual to join our outstanding customer service team. Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects, processing policy change requests, maintain knowledge of our products, and answer any questions our clients may have.
Insurance industry or office experience and knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers in the beginning for this position.
Salary Range: $34000.00 - $60000.00 per year
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Hands On Training
Career Development & Growth
Supplemental Benefits Available
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referral sources.
- Generating insurance quotes.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to obtain or possess an active Life & Health Insurance license.
- Ability to obtain or possess an active Property & Casualty Insurance license.