Do you want the opportunity to leverage your skills to make a direct impact on the world’s leading life sciences, consumer products, and retail companies? Join Clarkston Consulting as a Business Analyst to help deliver creative business solutions to our market-leading clients as a part of a team of experienced professionals.
We are looking for motivated, self-driven leaders who are energized by team results and interested in joining a firm that values its culture and people as its biggest strengths. Together, we can help find the answers to our clients' most challenging business problems.
What You’ll Do as Business Analyst
Clarkston gives you the opportunity to deliver great solutions, become recognized as an industry expert, and help build a great practice.
As a Business Analyst within our strategic advisory services, you will:
- Work directly with clients of all levels to guide complex projects and develop innovative solutions
- Focus on business process re-engineering efforts and technology enablement
- Earn trusted client status and build relationships that extend beyond the project’s lifecycle
At Clarkston, you'll be able to continue to advance your career in a variety of solution, process, and consulting disciplines.
How You’ll Grow
At Clarkston, we feel that we provide the greatest value to our clients through a combination of our industry expertise, business process knowledge, and consulting excellence.
Beyond your day-to-day responsibilities, throughout your career as a Business Analyst you will:
- Have the support and mentorship of your Clarkston colleagues and leaders
- Own your career – you'll be able to take charge of your career journey with diverse opportunities to lead and expand your skill set both at the client site and within the firm
- Have the opportunity to make a real and positive impact not only the clients you work with but on the firm as well
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for versatile leaders and innovators with 3-5 years of prior industry or functional experience who want to work on diverse and challenging implementation, operations, and management consulting projects to deliver true value to our clients.
We are looking for a Business Analyst that has gained experience in one or more of the following (required):
- Applying strong knowledge of business processes to identify business issues and opportunities
- Assisting with blueprinting and design sessions to gather functional requirements and define new business processes to be implemented
- Managing and overseeing the design and development of customized reports, utilizing technical resources and other tools
- Designing and developing interfaces and conversion programs to/from existing legacy systems
- Conducting knowledge transfer and training of end-users, including sharing best practices
- Knowledge of business requirements gathering techniques and analysis of underlying systems and processes
- Exposure to best practices specific to SDLC methodologies including Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Iterative and other project lifecycles
Additionally, an ideal candidate displays:
- Exceptional communication, organization, interpersonal & client-service skills
- Ability to manage competing demands and deadlines across projects.
Travel is an integral part of this role and is estimated to average 50-75% and may vary based upon client and project needs. While travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19 restrictions, all non-essential travel has been limited and any on-site requests are subject to review.
More About Clarkston
Founded in 1991, Clarkston Consulting delivers technology and management solutions to market leaders in the life sciences, consumer products, and retail industries.
At Clarkston, we cultivate success --- for our clients, for our people, and for our firm. We utilize a team approach leveraging our collective expertise and industry knowledge to solve our clients’ business challenges.
Our benefits include:
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and more)
- 401k with company contributions
- Paid vacation, personal days, holidays, and sick leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Company Equity or Stock Options
- Training and Professional Development investments
Visit https://clarkstonconsulting.com/careers-at-clarkston/ to learn more about our culture, benefits, and opportunities. We hope you’ll join us!
Clarkston Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all our stewards. We embrace diversity and thrive on the variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills to serve our clients and our people.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Requirements gathering: 2 years (Required)
- Process mapping: 2 years (Required)
Willingness To Travel:
- 75% (Required)
- On the road
- Temporarily due to COVID-19